Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Construction site Videos from today between the downpours

Did you do a series of monthly video updates throughout the course of construction? I'm trying to figure out how to implement the CCC and use it to save predetermined routes for pictures and video updates for development clients. Also trying to determine a price point to charge for these services. Obviously regional factors including competition in the local market will determine final pricing structure.

Do you fly the same route typically and also do you take pictures of the different building elevations.

Thanks. Great video

Just started these, I have only flown these once, but Ill be doing a residential using cable cam in the next month or so. Then during the progress I will refly the ccc and record. I was also considering saving some waypoints as seperate ccc's for the residential to show progress over time as snap shots

I've seen some interesting opportunities during the due diligence phase of my projects as well. Traditionally we would conduct pre-construction surveys prior to mobilizing to the site.

The ability to save waypoints and the telemetry for snap shots at predetermined locations will be valuable I think.

Cool videos, I work Security on a construction site and I got to fly the site at different stages of construction but sadly most of my flights were filmed with my AEE AP10 still a good platform but the H is better Now as I just upgraded to The Typhoon H in February I have more of the finished building with my H videos Really enjoyed the videos thanks for sharing your videos

Donald Miller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me