Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Control names and Alphanumeric designations

I completed the re-install and cleared out the old app data to make the H as default as possible. Prior to making any edits to the channel settings I took the H to the same location I did last week. I took off and the old jerkiness was back. Not just sideways but forward and back as well. The farm road on which I was parked has a center like pavement but is very dusty on either side. Last week I had no problem landing on the hard part but with the jerky movement it was a challenge for me yesterday. I feel certain that more accomplished pilots would have the finesse to not have a problem but that's not me. I can see no disadvantage to having the expo set for the rate curves and can't understand why Yuneec hasn't made this the default. I put back the 17.5% expo for both the AIL and ELE channels. Took less than 5 minutes. Perhaps there's some downside to the edits but I can't see what. There's no way that I could give too strong of a recommendation for this. Please, do yourself a big favor and check it out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gsdmama08