Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cows Head Drain

Thanks for sharing another video slice of your world, Flush!

I caught the time shift at 1:14. Not a dig at all. Just noticed the cloud shadow jump in an apparent attempt to cut out some time. Those are the really tough edits, eh! I’m still trying to find a way to do it without an overly aggressive transition.

Thanks again for sharing. Always enjoy seeing other parts of the world via the generosity of our colleagues and their willingness to post what they “see”.

Jeff

Thanks for sharing another video slice of your world, Flush!

I caught the time shift at 1:14. Not a dig at all. Just noticed the cloud shadow jump in an apparent attempt to cut out some time. Those are the really tough edits, eh! I’m still trying to find a way to do it without an overly aggressive transition.

Thanks again for sharing. Always enjoy seeing other parts of the world via the generosity of our colleagues and their willingness to post what they “see”.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff.
That cut you are referring to was an effort by me to transition from a rising shot to a pan but I had about 3 or 4 seconds of still hover to get rid of. It nearly worked but for those d'amn shadows from clouds. I kept it anyway because I thought i'd get away with it...clearly I didn't ;) It may have worked if it was a cloudless day. It was cloudless later yesterday but I'd used up all the batteries I had charged up.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
We are really bad at naming stuff in the UK aren't we ? Come and see Cows Head Drain - it'll be lovely ! :)

Reactions: FlushVision
We are really bad at naming stuff in the UK aren't we ? Come and see Cows Head Drain - it'll be lovely ! :)
Earlier in the year I flew at a place called 'Foul Water Lodge' which is part of a reservoir system for United Utilities drinking water!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netnetweb