Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. RBC

RBC

I spent a little time reading posts on the Phantom pilots forum yesterday. I was curious to see what is being said there about the H. I was surprised to see a number of posts from Phantom pilots that had purchased an H. Most if not all who had purchased the H were complimentary. They liked having prop redundancy, landing gear, and 360 degree camera. The negatives was that Lightbridge has much superior range than wifi. There is also some talk about DJI coming out with a Phantom Hex.

2. Markinter

Phantoms 3/4 are great. I love flying the H and now that I have 5 batteries I can really put some time into it. It's nice having a variety of drones to fly. A phantom hex would be great.

3. cokeaddict

Goes without saying DJi will bring out a hex, That is part of the reason DJI tried to stop the sale of the H. Now watch as DJI are in a mad rush to release one which will have similar features to the H and rush them out the door without proper testing. After all, and i can say this being one who had a fatal crash due to a faulty battery but DJi blamed it on operator error. Until I showed them the gopro video of the whole thing. So got a full refund next day. But as always it will be the buyers who will suffer with the release being untested properly. But that's life.
    I own 2 x P2's with gopros, love them heaps. But I am getting the H when the second shipment arrives. This H is fantastic. Suits my "wants" perfectly for what I do.

4. Mr GruntHunter

When is the "second shipment" supposed to be available ?

5. cokeaddict

depends where you are mate. They told me the next shipment will be end of june here in Australia. BUT who knows.

6. Mr GruntHunter

OOPS ...... I'm here in Florida on the East Coast of the US.

7. cokeaddict

That's cool, I wont hold that against you ;)
    Demand for the H is bigger than expected so numbers sent per country must be cut i guess as they can only build so many in a day.

8. Rory McDonald

I just rang the Drone shop in Western Australia that I pre-ordered from and they have told me about another 2 weeks for the second shipment, mind you they been saying that for the last month and a half

cokeaddict likes this.
  9. Aerial-Pixel

I'm on PhantomPilots everyday, I haven't heard one derogatory word about the H. I've been a long time Phantom flyer all the way back to the P1 now to P3 and P4, I must admit the H has got me drooling, If there wasn't a long line to get one I'd probably have ordered one already.

10. snerd

Oh, it's drool-worthy all right. Not quite as refined on the software end like my P3P's, but it simply kills it in looks! It's also like a new challenge for me, after over a year on the Phantoms. Keeps me young!

11. Dragonflyerthom

DJI has been in the headlights for a few year now and Autel has come out with the XStar, a P3P clone, I like it. I now have my 500+, my TH, and now my XStar. I'm set. Now get it all to work at the same time,lol. Fly safely.

12. Jimmylee

You took the words right out of my mouth, the H hardware is nice, software end not so much.

I'm not in any love/hate relationship with any manufacturer, what ever suits my fancy at the time I will get, right now its the H.

I'll keep my Phantom just to mix things up.

In six months if DJI has something I like then I'll get it to play with.

Jussaguy likes this.
  13. Jussaguy

You can order them in stock at any number of places right now (in the US anyway). They are available at several Fry's and for a few days at B&H now.

14. smokinram

15. Mr GruntHunter

Would that be considered the "second" shipment everyone is talking about where some of the 'bugs' are supposed to be ironed out?