Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Custome 360/VR Camera Mount

Hours later... the other mount arrived. Using two CGO3+ mounts is a clean and professional look. It's also easier to hold the 1/4" for the camera.

Attachments

• IMG_8202.JPG
    IMG_8202.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8203.JPG
    IMG_8203.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8204.JPG
    IMG_8204.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
I'm totally nerding out now... I mounted two 360 cameras on an H at the same time. This setup is to heavy for the gimbal and it was shaking all over the place since it wasn't balanced well. The video takes a long time to process but I will upload the vid as soon as it's done so check back for updates.

IMG_8210[1].JPG IMG_8207[1].JPG IMG_8208[1].JPG

So does the 360 store the data on a sd card. What king of reception range do you get streaming to a phone?
the Fly360 Stores the data in an internal card that is not removable. The 360 Action Cam uses a micro SD card that is removable. Both of the cameras are controlled via wifi, but I didn't bother with that since I was focused on flying the hex. I just turn them on and let them record and then review the footage after the flight.

Post editing got it straightened out right, Thanks! Looks good but does need a gimbal to make it better and if the bluetooth connection was able to be stronger so it would stay linked or a way to make it compatible to the ST16 would make this a cool addition. I wonder if the older CG02 or CGO3 gimbal could be adapted to these cameras somehow? 3d printing a shell to snap it into and then pull the guts out of the CG0 camera and replace with this? However the back camera facing the gimball would be blocked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece