Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Customer service gone for Q500 owners

Reaction score
Bought my 4K 12/12/2015. Just received my 5th free one. Crashes as soon as the new one arrives. Telemetry from all 5 Q500 crashes and video proves it was all equipment failure. Yuneec admitted all 5 times they sent me a new machine which I no longer care to own. Now after them having it in repair facility for 6 of the 7 months since I bought it they tell me it is out of warranty even tho it was not pilot error. I have had it for 3 weeks in my possession. A total of 10 minutes worth of video. So don't assume all crashes are pilot error. I've been flying the real thing since 1978 and I know pilot error when it happens. I am not throwing good money after bad. I would not send them another penny after this fiasco. I will get my $2,000 back in court and hopefully I save some/one of you the aggravation. I will gladly return the case, the 4 batteries I never got to use, the Wizard, hand held shooter, special charger etc for my hard earned money. I am not paying for Yuneec's learning curve. That should be their cost of doing business. Their famous customer service went out the door for Q500 owners once the H came out. Very bad . . . very sad. My Q500 sim flies great? Would like my money back for that also.

If you been flying the real thing since 1978 I for one sure am glad I don't fly with you as you seem to have some very bad luck :)
My two year old Q500 has been flying perfectly everytime I take it out.
I know there are lemons made every day but you seem to have the whole *** bag of lemons

Hmmm.....got 5 new birds and customer service sucks. I think you need to buy a Phantom.

So you received a 5th free one or a repaired one?
I find it hard to believe 5 out of 5 units are duds.

Btw, what is the REAL one? I don't think there have been any full size or even RC quadcopters available back in 1978.

Smells a bit like trolly BS!

I feel as though dji has infiltrated this forum with this nonsense and is trying to get yuneec flyers who know better to come over to the dark side.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop