Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dampeners

Reaction score
It seems there are a few models of dampeners for the CGO camera/gimbal mount.

My H seems to have been factory-fitted with ball-like dampeners with one collar on top-side and one collar at bottom-side. If I try shopping for these they look to be the CGO-2 dampeners (yuncgo2gb101).

Spare part CGO3+ dampeners have different shape (yuncgo3p102).

And then, of course, we have the CGO3 dampeners (http://www.zwaluwmodelbouw.com/imag..._YUNEEC RUBBER DAMPERS CGO3 4K YUNCGO3101.jpg).

Now... what do I need to try and buy to be sure I have the right (best) ones? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just phone them and order what you need.
Contact

Thank you for your response, but I am in the Netherlands (phoning to US might prove a bit costly since one may have to hang on for an hour or so before there is a someone at the other side of the line) and I do not know what I need. Also I dare question if Yuneec knows what I need... since my CGO3+ seems to have been factory fitted with GCO2 dampeners. :oops:

I remember Graig posted about odd dampeners a while ago, I'll try to find it back.

Thank you for your response, but I am in the Netherlands (phoning to US might prove a bit costly since one may have to hang on for an hour or so before there is a someone at the other side of the line) and I do not know what I need. Also I dare question if Yuneec knows what I need... since my CGO3+ seems to have been factory fitted with GCO2 dampeners. :oops:

I remember Graig posted about odd dampeners a while ago, I'll try to find it back.
There are a few guys on here from the UK that will be able to point you in the correct direction.

I did. You want the OEM ones that are the shorter ones if that's what you have now. The top plate has two different styles and the original H uses the plate that has visibly lower corners to drop down and compensate for the shorter dampeners. I've tried the other version with the ribbed and longer dampeners as my second H had those. That camera was exhibiting jello artifacts until I changed it to the same as my first H hardware top plate and dampeners which I purchased as a Yuneec part locally. There are two and the plates and dampeners are not interchangeable. The long ones are like my Q500 set up which is noticeably looser then the TH set up. Since both cameras are considered CGO3 then it's confusing. I firmly believe that the Typhoon H should have the shorter dampeners and companion top plate for proper camera stability. Can you not order from the Yuneec store online?

Hi Graig, thank you for your reaction.

I did not remember the difference in top plates, useful info.
I did order the dampeners for CGO 2 yuncgo2gb101 since I have the idea these are the OEM ones on my H and I was very satisfied with their functionality.

Cheers!

Yuneec heeft een kantoor in Duitsland. Ze spreken prima engels en reageren ook heel snel via de mail.
Ik zou dat eens proberen.
Je schreef dat je in Nederland woont dus ik ga er voor het gemak van uit dat je ook Nederlands spreekt.

If you don't understand it please let me know

Greetzzzzz Guido.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22