Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dashware 1.9.0

Reaction score
Might be posted somewhere but I didn't see it....
C/P from the Dashware FB page.

DashWare 1.9.0:

-Fixed DashWare to work properly on Windows 10 with the Anniversary Update. We no longer support XP. Earliest supported OS is Win7.
-Added GoPro HERO5 Black GPS support. Data is now automatically extracted from the .MP4 file and auto-synced with the video.
-Updated to .NET 4.6.2, which seemed to fix a lot of Microsoft MediaElement bugs (the player we use in the UI).
-We are using a new installer system, since our old one was deprecated by Microsoft.
-If you Drag & Drop video/data into DashWare, without a project open, a new project is now automatically created using the default template.
-If you merge chaptered GoPro HERO5 Black videos, we’ll also merge the data into one big CSV. If you do this with a project open, we’ll automatically add the resulting .MP4 and .CSV to the project.
-Added the ability to export a .PNG image sequence of gauges with a transparent background. Handy if you wish to apply the overlays in software like Adobe Premiere.
-Added the ability to rotate gauges.
-Analog gauge faces (and the various other analog components) can now optionally set their value ranges automatically from your data (in a project). So, for example, a speedometer can now automatically scale based on your max speed.
-Better sharing of value range / angle range settings between the various analog gauge components (parent component –> child).
Dashware Download - DashWare
Happy flying,
Jafo

Last edited:
Excellent! I'll download it and check that it works properly with UAV Toolbox.

An update with removing video export settings, no FFmpeg support, only Microsoft Media Foundation :( and still no 4K-Support :rolleyes:

Not impressed. On my Win 7 pro machine, I cannot export video. It only offers Media Foundation, and then produces an error when I try to write out a video.

On the plus side, telemetry import with UAV Toolbox seems to be fine :D Just a pity the rest of the software falls over.

Not impressed. On my Win 7 pro machine, I cannot export video. It only offers Media Foundation, and then produces an error when I try to write out a video.

If you try to use 4K-Video, it is not supported and crashes with exporting.
The export is called Media Foundation, but it exports as H264 but with bad video-details ... downgrade to 1.7.37 ... no problem. (win7)

Yep... Just loaded it myself.
No 4k support.
I think the bigger help will be to those running Windows 10.
My recommendation would be... If your not running Windows 10 just stay with the version that works for you.
Happy flying,
Jafo

Works fine on my Win10. Also the export quality is good and very quick. I even managed to export 4K, but oddly enough not the 4K coming straight from the bird. I first need to re-render the 4K in Premiere Pro (H264, any bitrate seems to work, even higher ones), and then it works fine. Same happens with 4K video from DJI drones... Odd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio