Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

December Competition - Theme: First / Last Light

Reaction score
Congratulations to @Nuance who won the November competition. The winner gets to choose the theme for the next competition, and this month it is First / Last Light!

Post your best video or photo with the theme of First / Last Light on this thread. At the end of the month, we'll put all of the videos into a post and have a poll for the winner. The winner gets to choose the theme for the next month. You're encouraged to interpret the theme however you like - surprise us!

Rules:
  • The video or photo must have been taken by you THIS MONTH.
  • It must have been taken with a CGO3+/CGOET camera on a Typhoon H.
  • You may use aftermarket lenses, filters - but let us know if you do.
  • You may edit or post process your video/photo - but again, let us know if you do and how.
Hints:
  • Video should be at least HD (1080p), photos 4mp or more
  • Long videos get boring quickly - keep it short and sweet

It's fine to share 'straight out of the camera' shots - tell us so we can appreciate them.

Rules are subject to change, my decision is unreliable, entering this competition does not make you naughty or nice.

Right everyone, we need to get some more entries in - Nuance can't be allowed to get away with such disgustingly good photography! (Seriously, that's a lovely picture)

Reactions: Nuance
lol I have a problem that sees me getting into work in the dark and leaving in the dark.

That picture BTW is wicked,

Don't miss the chance to get your entries in. We're having some lovely frosty days here in the UK, no excuse not to get out and have a flight!

20161229_091653.jpg Got out early the other morning to share our club flight line with the horses.

Lovely bright morning that was quite crisp to boot. Think I will call it short horses long shadows

Only my second flight with the Typhoon H so be gentle on my efforts

5nhZ_VIEOag_FZr5dyGc7C6yjWym-13R7h6tfHx4NfAkSICEXujqqzDzD2rVlTk9HsK6ar6-glOmWvwvbarAoXrINGDDQqMVaMJTFNHNMaxTEJJPnpld2Hw3UN-ab7lEmehSYVEssQ_TIkHzEMuJlo9wm7B4Rw0hzpPa3zxLMiNxcsxGD2sG_qwtJsz7RW9x6e8EvKjLuP7eU8V_IrvKq0DZ7A0oheLaqLV0fk0b8nmCPLIAxXq9noDuZklZTVyTSczC0nseM7yBsP_m8TPYy6huHxlJ5GVHX8giOasms798A8JTm6t23nWnGgHEux_dO3ZJtrh-lHx4R8Vq-b1mtgWx1Cs2SIbgmI0lPd8KaVdUINdVHzPPLrhERrZ68THU0CDncUylcW74XS8Za0Q01kOavfQYUpvFGy46rJTS5GouSLosCKioGs8q2cPzkqQI88UONy1g_xOdJWkrJ6N71m7ywj4FmBn8Jx09VC2whQlxZNhH8bOfTA_K3LzvgyZ7ZcpwpEAzW1pjld_VohS3KR433sbk-lutTaX5Eb6c1aemFonjFRAfLl_3kpChRjAOJVGvh4Xs9z4X7CMRDLiC7sEnwjuusloBlAputP77_nERD3B1pnY=w1912-h1075-no

Last edited:
Right everyone, we need to get some more entries in - Nuance can't be allowed to get away with such disgustingly good photography! (Seriously, that's a lovely picture)

Nuance did at least leave it a couple of weeks to give everyone a chance before posting his amazing shot ;-)

Here's my entry, by chance I'd only just spotted this comp - didn't manage to get to any castles so had to make do with my local suburbia...

- Taken on 28 December
- with CGO3+ from my TH
- No aftermarket lens / filters
- Post processed in Affinity Photo to bring out the reds, over saturate a bit and reduce the exposure

Cheers,

Merse

Last edited:
EbzgECS.jpg

Sun never never really rises properly above the horizon where I live. Some slight post processing in PS to correc the shitty native color on the CGO3+ lens.

Reactions: Tuna

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis