Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did you pre-order and not receive your H?

Let me know when you get stock of accessories for the H, and if you have P3 & 4 items? I will throw some coins your way !;)

www.coptersource.com for the win!!!! After letting Amazon piss me off, stress me out, and jerk me around... I went to the coptersource website, chatted with a super friendly and helpful agent who set me up and have my Typhoon H on the way!!! So happy and appreciative of their company and team.

Reactions: Laura Turbeville
www.coptersource.com for the win!!!! After letting Amazon piss me off, stress me out, and jerk me around... I went to the coptersource website, chatted with a super friendly and helpful agent who set me up and have my Typhoon H on the way!!! So happy and appreciative of their company and team.

It was a pleasure talking with you! Thank you for the kind words! It's just be running the company 24/7! :)
Let me know how everything works out for you! I am updating tracking numbers right now!

If you need to purchase from Amazon I would strongly suggest checking out Terrestrial Imaging. They have an Amazon storefront. Very good customer service and will not jerk you around.

I agree with this comment as I purchased an extra battery and messed up my order for replacement props and Chris called and fixed my order. Received the battery and the props are on back order. Good thing I finally figured out that you need to be in angle mode to land easily without bouncing and tipping over.

Amazon.com : Yuneec TYPHOON H | 4K UHD CGO3+ 3 Axis Gimbal 25 Minutes Flight Aerial Videography Hexacopter in Color Box : Camera & Photo

You can call their store and Chris will tell you where your order will be in the que & he won't BS you either!

Chris is still the man, I was just able to knock a few weeks off my wait time and will have it next week by going Copter Source, approved site vendor also.

I'd still recommend Terrestrial Imaging especially if you need the Amazon portal. Chris will still have units with the Wizard. There was only one left with the wizard at copter source.

Sorry but gotta plug Copter Source one more time.

Placed order 45 mins. ago, just got Amazon email confirming shipment already!

Now that's what the #€UK I'm talking about! LAURA you rock :D.

Did anyone else have theirs shipped USPS 2 day priority? That's what mine is doing. It's heading from South Carolina to Michigan. Seeing whether the 2 day delivery is actually realistic lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece