Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. David Armstrong

Has anyone found any details concerning the differences between follow and watch?
    I have been using "watch me" and it has been doing everything that I could think would be needed in a "following" copter. The copter follows me around and the camera rotates and keeps me in frame.

I generally keep the gimbal locked in the forward position, so when I switch to "follow me" the camera stays in the forward position and the copter follows me around just like "watch me."

Could someone explain the primary differences between the two. Maybe with some examples.
    When you watch the yuneec videos showing the 2 different features, they still seem to basically do almost the same thing. Maybe I am wrong.
    Thanks!

2. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Moderator
    Staff Member

They are very similar but in follow me mode the camera will not track the ST16 or Wizard. You can yaw or move the camera to point in any direction.

Mike_Flys likes this.
  3. anthony h-ellary

i have a video of me testing out realsense but the first pass through the trees was in follow me the second was in watch me

video

4. David Armstrong

Okay, so is there really any useful applications for follow me?
    So basically it is just to keep the copter near you, while you take a stroll?
    The camera just locks in position and captures random footage while the copter tries to follow you?