Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Difference beween ST16 controllers.

I hope you all realize that the Pro version of the ST16 is nothing more that taking the 2nd 2.4ghz internal mounted antenna and mount it outside where the 5.8ghz is mounted..... and move the 5.8ghz exterior antenna from the right side to right between the 2- 2.4ghz see my pics attached

Attachments

• ST16 norm.jpeg
    ST16 norm.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 21
  • ST16pro 1.jpeg
    ST16pro 1.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 21
  • ST16pro 2.jpeg
    ST16pro 2.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 23
I hope you all realize that the Pro version of the ST16 is nothing more that taking the 2nd 2.4ghz internal mounted antenna and mount it outside where the 5.8ghz is mounted..... and move the 5.8ghz exterior antenna from the right side to right between the 2- 2.4ghz see my pics attached
Where did you get the antennas pictured? and are the 2.4GHz antennas omnis? Thanks

I purchased the antennas from FPVLR.COM - ONLINE STORE and yes the 2.4 are omnis... and the extra cable you need is
U.FL to RP-SMA FEMALE 8″ -20cm for rc control
This extra antenna wire is for the moved antenna from internal one which is one peice wire and end..... I moved the 1 internal 2.4 antenna to the exterior both 2.4 antennas are connected to the same module you need to drill a hole in case between the 2 already there on each side.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval