Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dislike button?

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
At the foot and to the right of every post in this forum there is a 'like' button...and I've used it several times. If I particularly like what someone has posted I let it be known by clicking 'Like'.

However, there are also posts that I particularly dislike...maybe because the info in the post is downright wrong, or maybe it's a post from a fan of another UAV brand making false and negative claims about the TH. Whatever the reason, though, it would be nice to have an option to 'dislike' a post.

What are your thoughts?

Could be an issue with trolls hitting the dislike. As it stands, the current system only allows positives and that seems good:).

Like is a simple and obvious thing. Disliking should have a reason. I feel that is why no dislike button is needed. A person should comment as to why they don't like or disagree with a comment. It gets more discussion going, and sometimes has answers that were not thought of through opinion.

Reactions: Jester and Rayray
A dislike button is a double edged sword. Although it permits expression of disagreement it also promotes continued discord, which is very disruptive for the original topic.

Reactions: Murray Martz
Thanks for the input and thoughts, guys.
I take the point about trolls, and the point about discord. I have to admit I never thought about that.

Hmm. Maybe a 'dislike' button is not a good idea after all.

Reactions: Robert Brooks
Hmm...how about a numerical scale, say 0 to 9. Never mind, that's too confusing.
Maybe just leave it as is. I only use it to mean that I agree or applaud.

My wife says I have an opinion about everything and it's almost always me joking or being sarcastic, (thus the name "Jester") so she had a t-shirt made for me that has a picture of a "Like" button on the front right side and a "Dislike" button on the front left side. My doctor said I should stop wearing if I ever expect my bruised left ribs to heal. The shrink agreed and said I might even be able to get off the Prozac and get my self esteem back eventually. ;)

Reactions: Snagglesworth
My wife says I have an opinion about everything and it's almost always me joking or being sarcastic, (thus the name "Jester") so she had a t-shirt made for me that has a picture of a "Like" button on the front right side and a "Dislike" button on the front left side. My doctor said I should stop wearing if I ever expect my bruised left ribs to heal. The shrink agreed and said I might even be able to get off the Prozac and get my self esteem back eventually. ;)
That's funny.
Like the bloke who had the words 'Mild' and 'Bitter' tattooed over his left and right nipples

Reactions: Jester
Jester! What does that has to do with drones?? Keep this forum clean pls!! Pls moderator!

Sorry, Photo. Didn't realize there was anything dirty there. Too bad there isn't a dislike button.

Reactions: mwfoshee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33