Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DJI entering the commercial drone market stronger than before

Think around 10K Plus. Seems aimed at industrial use. Not dust proof, but can fly in rain (not completely waterproof).
Seems to be a revamped Inspire 2.

It's IP43 rated, it is dust resistant. The gear does retract. It does share a lot with the Inspire 2. Unlike the Inspire 2, it's not designed for cinematography, but rather for industrial inspection. Think bridges, cell towers, building, etc.. Magnetically shielded as well, which is fairly important when inspecting cell or radio towers.

No redundancy was a mistake they should have made it a hex, no way would I want something at that price with only four motors

Sorry, but the first digit would be 5 or 6 to be dust resistant or dustproof. It is rainproof but not water tight.

Oops, you're correct about the ingress protection (IP) rating. I was thinking back to their FAQ that I was reading a few days ago. It was sandy environments they were talking about, not dust.

Correctly set up and with a good FC there is no need for retractable gear, removing weight, complexity, and a failure point from..
<snip>
Ahem. You missed my winking emoticon, didn't cha?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430