Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DONE WITH YUNEEC!!! FURIOUS!! Sent me a crashed H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree the DJI/Apple business plan is way out in front if everyone else. Buying up their supply chain didn't hurt either. In fact, taking over control of the supply chain is in part what caused Yuneec so many early GPS issues.

Because of their early entry into this game they are well capitalized and using that capital to expand into quasi related business ventures that will be of benefit in the long run. No, I don't care much for DJI management and business practices but I have to admire their vision.

Their actually has been talk about someone buying Yuneec but the fact it's a Chinese based company put the brakes on things pretty fast. Control of information exchanges would be extremely difficult to achieve, and incorporating a Chinese brand name and manufacturing outlet into an American firm would cause issues for the buyer.

Last edited:
Well lets hope were all surprised soon and a new company delivers. Dji just control your purchases far too much and its about time other companies stepped up and matched their level.

They are *** good at bringing new innovation but their ethos is to trap customers on every level so i want off the ride A.s.a.p. Even the new matrice units etc all take the overpriced rubbish battery packs.

Surely other companies have as good engineers? If not the drone industry is literally the ONLY industry in the world where one company leads so heavily and as a former aerospace engineer myself i find that dubious.

Every company in this day and age has close competition.

Last edited:
Know what you mean about the Matrice. We obtained an M-600 to test out and the first thing I noted was those 6 batteries. The second was it would not boot up.

The problem with our aerospace outfits is one of scale. They are conditioned to obtaining high margins per unit, with relatively low volume generating high profitability. They don't comprehend lower margins generating high profitability through greater volume. They also have over developed their staffing and process models to deal with a federal purchasing process. Inefficient and ponderous to say the least. They do well understand how quickly the Chinese will copy, manufacture, and undersell them with any new creation they release though. That has been a subject of wide discussion to find a way to prevent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox