Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Downlink on ST16 too dark

Reaction score
Newcrazy idea , is their a way to connect an ipad to the ST16 to see live downlink video from my h , just trying to find out if its the ST16 screen that makes my video look too dark

Newcrazy idea , is their a way to connect an ipad to the ST16 to see live downlink video from my h , just trying to find out if its the ST16 screen that makes my video look too dark
They are all bad in bright lights, have you adjusted the screen brightness all the way up in "Settings" ?

The only way I know to use your ipad as a second screen is through apps. Like you can use it as a second screen for your Mac or iPhone. Not sure if it can be done with an Android device.

As an iOS guy I'm having a heck of a time getting used to Android.

Reactions: JohnL
The only way I know to use your ipad as a second screen is through apps. Like you can use it as a second screen for your Mac or iPhone. Not sure if it can be done with an Android device.

As an iOS guy I'm having a heck of a time getting used to Android.
Please let me know if u find a way

You don't need to connect your ipad to the ST16, just load and run the yuneec cg03 app from the apple store. You can view your cameras video, and even control the camera and settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval