Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Download fail

Reaction score
Software tried to download... now the drone starts up with no beeps and stats the battery is to low to download software ...
both battery's are fully charged please Help

Software tried to download... now the drone starts up with no beeps and stats the battery is to low to download software ...
both battery's are fully charged please Help
Not sure if this will help but worth a try. Pull battery from drone and press the start button for a few seconds. Re insert battery and restart drone. Look at controller and check battery power level.

Reactions: drgalla
Tried it but no good thanks for the info ..my drone is not registering any battery power and this seams to bewhy the upload will not continue!!!

I had this happen once after the firmware upgrade. Took out the battery, cleaned the contacts and reinserted it, tip snapped. Worked fine. Wonder if there is something in the new firmware causing it?

See if this helps.

Please follow these steps to manually update your Breeze:
  1. Download and save this file to your desktop.
  2. Power on your Breeze and connect it to your Windows PC via a micro USB to standard USB cable.
  3. Open up File Explorer and navigate to "This PC." You will see a new drive. Double click this drive to open it
  4. Copy the .bin file you downloaded from Step 1 to the root of the drive (open area, not in a folder).
  5. Disconnect the Breeze from your computer and, with it still powered on, reconnect to it via WiFi on your smart device.
  6. Open the BreezeCam application, go to About, and click the Firmware Upgrade button.

Please let us know if this resolved your issue.

Thank you for choosing Yuneec!

Technical Support | Yuneec USA
5555 Ontario Mills Pkwy
Ontario, CA 91764
T: 844-898-6332

#22MavicFlyer, May 1, 2017

Reactions: Steve Carr
See if this helps.

2. Power on your Breeze and connect it to your Windows PC via a micro USB to standard USB cable.
  3. Open up File Explorer and navigate to "This PC." You will see a new drive. Double click this drive to open it
  4. Copy the .bin file you downloaded from Step 1 to the root of the drive (open area, not in a folder).
  5. Disconnect the Breeze from your computer and, with it still powered on, reconnect to it via WiFi on your smart device.
  6. Open the BreezeCam application, go to About, and click the Firmware Upgrade button.

5555 Ontario Mills Pkwy
Ontario, CA 91764

Hi Ya GRH

I have run through the steps and but after i downloaded the program and put it the file it would not connect to my phone, i have turned it off and on but now it will not go green to transmit wifi !!!
Just to add when i turn the drone on there are no beeps and the power button stays Blue and the led stays red...it does flash every now and then.
This error happened when the app made me do a update !!! It started to upload then said the battery had not enough power, it was reading 97% then the battery would not connect to the drone and show its power level. Now it will not boot up to wifi at all :-( I'm so GUTTED as we are away this weekend on a camping trip...
Any other ideas would be great

many thanks

craig

Ok now we are back with a wifi signal and my drone drone has connected to my phone... WooHoo
But no for some reason there are still no beeps when i turn it on and once i open the app it saying: Firmware upgrade required for security !! and because the battery is not registering with the drone it will not update
Anybody got any ideas ???

Attachments

• IMG_7909.PNG
    IMG_7909.PNG
    783.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7910.PNG
    IMG_7910.PNG
    89.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7911.JPG
    IMG_7911.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Hi Ya GRH

I have run through the steps and but after i downloaded the program and put it the file it would not connect to my phone, i have turned it off and on but now it will not go green to transmit wifi !!!
Just to add when i turn the drone on there are no beeps and the power button stays Blue and the led stays red...it does flash every now and then.
This error happened when the app made me do a update !!! It started to upload then said the battery had not enough power, it was reading 97% then the battery would not connect to the drone and show its power level. Now it will not boot up to wifi at all :-( I'm so GUTTED as we are away this weekend on a camping trip...
Any other ideas would be great

many thanks

craig
Don't give up, and keep trying. Something will come to you and you will figure it out. Use the search option at top right of your screen to search Breeze Discussion and Breeze Help. Someone has had this problem before and has the solution. I have only had to call Yuneec CS one time. All my issues have been solved reading these forums. A lot of intelligent people out there willing to help.

Last edited:
Have you tried to reset your breeze?
  1. Power off your drone
  2. Insert a paperclip in the hole next to USB port of drone
  3. Power on drone while pressing the reset button with your paperclip
  4. Release paperclip/reset button
  5. Power off breeze
HTH

Anybody else having trouble with this update ?? I'm not able to ignore it and my drone will show its battery power before it try's to update.... any ideas welcome, I have tried reinstalling the app and resetting the drone but neither have helped.....

Attachments

• IMG_8040.PNG
    IMG_8040.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 14
See if this helps.

5555 Ontario Mills Pkwy
Ontario, CA 91764

I have a similar problem - see my Alaskan 6 introduction. I just tried your fix. When hooking up to Wifi it apparently hooks up to my phone, but blue light keeps blinking and the app shows no indication of communicating with Breeze other than knowing firmware info (no battery readings or any other lights on top) firmware showing 1.2.9 client, 1.0.0 flying, 1.0.3 ESC, 1.0.2(F) camera. I have a green 3second blink on arm. When I hit firm upgrade I get a look for available upgrade, when I hit it it says I have less than 30% battery, can't upgrade. Both batteries just recharged and phone full charge - as this is my first drone and I was so excited this morning after initial flight, what ever happened has me bumbed out.

I have a similar problem - see my Alaskan 6 introduction. I just tried your fix. When hooking up to Wifi it apparently hooks up to my phone, but blue light keeps blinking and the app shows no indication of communicating with Breeze other than knowing firmware info (no battery readings or any other lights on top) firmware showing 1.2.9 client, 1.0.0 flying, 1.0.3 ESC, 1.0.2(F) camera. I have a green 3second blink on arm. When I hit firm upgrade I get a look for available upgrade, when I hit it it says I have less than 30% battery, can't upgrade. Both batteries just recharged and phone full charge - as this is my first drone and I was so excited this morning after initial flight, what ever happened has me bumbed out.

Morning Alasken6

I have now sent my drone to repair centre because it's the only way to get the bug out of the system. Contact the company you purchased you drone from and they will advise you on where to send it..... I'm in the UK and have the details if it would help you out. Hopefully when it gets back to me all the problems will be solved !!! If not it's straight on EBay and I'll change over to Dji

Morning Alasken6

I have now sent my drone to repair centre because it's the only way to get the bug out of the system. Contact the company you purchased you drone from and they will advise you on where to send it..... I'm in the UK and have the details if it would help you out. Hopefully when it gets back to me all the problems will be solved !!! If not it's straight on EBay and I'll change over to Dji
So i assume after GRH told you to keep looking on site for the fix, you did just that. What or who brought you to the conclusion that it was a bug that could not be fixed and that you needed to send it in for repair?

1. Power off your drone
  5. Power off breeze
HTH
Hi Airborne, This fix actually got me going, sort of. It allowed me to totally set the Breeze up again, upgrade firmware, and fly it once. Now it will hook up to the Wifi and actually connect to the app for about a second, then it drops the app and will not let me proceed. (the wifi stays connected. ) I ran through the process several more times and - no help. Not sure if i should try GRH downgrade loaded through cable again , do airbornes trick (and then upgrade to the suggested version instead of the automatically loaded versions.) Would a reformatting help get rid of old stuff and then just load the versions folks have found work best work?

Not sure if this will help but worth a try. Pull battery from drone and press the start button for a few seconds. Re insert battery and restart drone. Look at controller and check battery power level.
Just called Yuneec and they told me to put my phone into airplane mode before connecting. That worked - apparently the updates from android and Yuneec were not compatible, however by putting in Airplane mode that cancelled out the incompatibility. I have yet to try flying, however at least for now my Breeze and the app are communicating.

Reactions: GRH
So i assume after GRH told you to keep looking on site for the fix, you did just that. What or who brought you to the conclusion that it was a bug that could not be fixed and that you needed to send it in for repair?
Just called Yuneec and they told me to put my phone into airplane mode before connecting. That worked - apparently the updates from android and Yuneec were not compatible, however by putting in Airplane mode that cancelled out the incompatibility. I have yet to try flying, however at least for now my Breeze and the app are communicating.

Morning Alasken6

1. Power off your drone
  5. Power off breeze
HTH

That's great! You got past the sticky point. Enjoy flying your breeze.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal