Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dum dee dum dee dum... What news Yuneec?

Reaction score
It is soooooo quiet in this forum!

I keep telling my H920 that he hasn't been forgotten and that he's not destined for the scrapper...

But there is some serious and affordable pro-kit around and I'm struggling to justify the additional effort of keeping the H920 going with it's bare capabilities.

I keep flying with my H920...... But this is not the season for a lot of flights...... to much wind and rain in the Netherlands.
But on this forum, there were members talking about hard/software updates end october during a UK exhibition.....
never heard a word since then......

things are happening belive me

no it doesn't

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yuneec really needs to reach out to us H920 owners and give us some kind of status, their silence is deafening. Makes us looking to other manufactures for an actual finished product or something closer to a finished product. The H920 is far from finished and they should be ashamed of what they released. The documentation, oh wait, there isn't documentation, is ****! I should have returned it in the first 5 days I had it, but rumors, oh those rumors, said an upgrade was coming, here we are, nothing new. Huge money wasted for a produced that doesn't even work correctly! The turtle/rabbit with the CGO4 is a huge issue and they haven't resolved it. YUNEEC, send us an email, you have our money and contact information, let us know something is in the works before I/we jump ship and never look back. Actually, the product doesn't work as advertised, I think I will call my lawyer and see if there is a way to get my money back.

Reactions: anthony h-ellary
Unfortunately, with CES only a couple of weeks away, I suspect that most of the news is going to be held up for then. I understand they're making some big technical changes to the line up, and that the H920 is not going to be left behind, but what that means in practice we'll have to wait and see.

Hi,

Indeed Yuneec has abandoned professionals with no updates on the ST24 and Tornado H920 since the beginning of 2016 for mainstream drones like Breeze or Typhoon H (semi-professional).
The ST24 which is sold much more expensive than the ST16 is an antiquated in comparison and its flight software more limited. Understand why ! While a software update could improve the situation. If Yuneec Santa Claus read that he does not hesitate to ask the elves work to change the situation ;-)
Perhaps, more good news after the next CES 2017:
CES 2017 - Las Vegas (NV) - January 5-8 2017:
Homepage CES 2017

Last edited:
Yuneec really needs to reach out to us H920 owners and give us some kind of status, their silence is deafening. Makes us looking to other manufactures for an actual finished product or something closer to a finished product. The H920 is far from finished and they should be ashamed of what they released. The documentation, oh wait, there isn't documentation, is ****! I should have returned it in the first 5 days I had it, but rumors, oh those rumors, said an upgrade was coming, here we are, nothing new. Huge money wasted for a produced that doesn't even work correctly! The turtle/rabbit with the CGO4 is a huge issue and they haven't resolved it. YUNEEC, send us an email, you have our money and contact information, let us know something is in the works before I/we jump ship and never look back. Actually, the product doesn't work as advertised, I think I will call my lawyer and see if there is a way to get my money back.

Wow! I love all your posts, sorry I was late reading this one. I don't have a Tornado H920, but after all your glowing reviews, I have decided to buy one or two. I have 3 Typhoon H's now.

Have you considered going into the product ad field? I especially want that H920 automatic Turtle/Rabbit thing. Cool, keep up the good work.

Im going to contact Yuneec today and find out where we stand on this. We love using our H920 and i know there are updates coming, just need to know when and how they will be distributed.

Stay strong fellow H920 brothers (and sisters), we will get results :)

Reactions: Breizhdrone
friday im told there will be news

Reactions: volanti
Wow! I love all your posts, sorry I was late reading this one. I don't have a Tornado H920, but after all your glowing reviews, I have decided to buy one or two. I have 3 Typhoon H's now.

Have you considered going into the product ad field? I especially want that H920 automatic Turtle/Rabbit thing. Cool, keep up the good work.

Hmmm. You want positive marketing of the H920? Feel free to list the pros of owning a H920, compared with other similar sized aircraft.

The only positive that I've seen in over seven months is a colleague hacking out the electronics and replacing with a custom system. Now THAT machine is impressive.

Eh, I think most of us H920 owners are done with Yuneec. I am moving on to DJI....I actually still get emails from them, Yuneec, pathetic!!! No communication, and a product that doesn't work as advertised! They don't even have a proper manual, how hard is that to create?

I can see where your coming from, this has been a long long time coming and I expect results when I head up there next week. I have been told (by the yuneec uk team at least) that they expect to update client machines within the next 3 weeks

UGH....Honestly, I don't see that happening. I have a feeling they are abandoning us current H920 users and coming out with a new version, that works the way we were sold on. If they were a good company, they would have reached out to us H920 owners and told us about upgrades and how to get our current units fixed and upgraded, but they didn't and they won't. Yuneec basically used us H920 buyers (on false promises) to fund a project that actually works. I can say, DJI might not have fast customer service, but they certainly deliver what they say, it might be a few firmware upgrades away, but they actually have upgrades.

If Yuneec really has a client upgrade only 3 weeks away, why haven't they reached out to us?

Please keep us posted, as Yuneec won't.

Don't worry, I'll relay all the information that I get next week back here. It has been very frustrating, especially as I also own an H and the updates on that are pretty constant yet nothing apart from one little update in the year that I've owned the H920. New year.......new (updated) Bird (fingers crossed)

You are lucky, you are not USA, you at least got an update, here in the USA, no updates at all!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal