Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dum dee dum dee dum... What news Yuneec?

Shhh, its a secrete....keep reading and wanting....Yuneec doesnt deliver!!! Stay away from YUNEEC!!! horrible product, horrible customer service! H920 V1 is a huge disappointment and what is to happen to us.....we end up taking it in the tail pipe and they don't take care of us! Shame on you Yuneec!!!

The main rule on this DronePilot Network forum is to BE NICE, nice to each other and nice to the subjects of your posts. Bashing manufacturers, as you have in this post, is not very nice. Note this rule:

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Do you happen to have a link to the Facebook post that said the upgrade is coming and it's free? I would like o share it with Yuneec USA

It is the FB group H920

需要安全验证

It is the third or fourth message called quadcopter & arial drones (deploy all the answeres and you will see the name of Olaf Groeneveld and my question about how to do so..., Olaf is the owner of the German copter shop copter.eu - The YUNEEC Experts)

You can click on the chinese signs; it will take you to the FBgroup

Last edited:
Does anyone have info on H920 Plus availability in the USA? The vendors I have consulted with seem to have no info (including Yuneec sales in Ontario).

no sorry im pleased I'm in the uk as I have mine

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

umm how can I put this .... nope [emoji14]

Anthony since you have the H920 plus can you tell me does it have a histogram now.
Thanks
yes it does

Great news!! After 6 month of owning a H920, Yuneec USA finally got me a controller that actually works as expected! I am loving it!! Now for the free H920+ upgrade to come to the USA....

Any body know if there is a GUI planned for the H920+?
Will the H480 Typhoon GUI interface with the H920+?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech