Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. DarkWhiteChocolate

I bought an extra battery for my H on the 6th of July from a seller on EBAY, I was super excited because the battery was only $95!!

After a week of not hearing anything about a tracking # and no sign of a package I decided to contact the seller on the 16th. They said it had already shipped and they would send out another one if I didn't get anything... Meanwhile they posted a FedEx tracking number that said it had already been delivered on the 14th but when I check my security cameras on the 14th there is no deliveries that day. I have checked every inch of my property inside and out for this "already delivered" package and have found nothing.

something interesting:
    -The FedEx # says that the package weights 1lb, but the battery and packaging that I got from my other yuneec H batteries weights over 1.5lbs.

now its in EBAY's hands, who will probably side with the seller due to a tracking #.

Is there anything I can do about this? The seller is being a complete *** about this in his messages to me and until I have a battery in my hands I believe I have been scammed out of $95

***EDIT*** Quickshipco is a drop shipper, deal at your own risk ***EDIT***

#1 DarkWhiteChocolate, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. Cristian

Sorry this happened, BUT chances high that eBay will side with you as they have a long reputation of siding with the customer to the detriment of the sellers which often times are the ones that get screwed. I subscribe to /r/flipping on reddit and you constantly run across people attempting to scam sellers and succeeding unless very very specific steps are taken. Best of luck to you.

3. KBflyer

Always pay with paypal on ebay then you have two options to file a claim.

4. Jay36Jay

I try and avoid flea Bay at all costs even if it's a little more money your sanity is more valuable in the end.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. Hunter_Michael

Also sorry this has happened. Currently QUICKSHIPCO has the H battery for $129. I had "watched" this item a few days back and did see your negative comment post. I have never had an issue with EBAY and how they ensure if an issue arises, its fixed to satisfaction. Just go thru the process and I'm sure it will get fixed.

6. DarkWhiteChocolate

Just got off the phone with EBAY

They Denied my claim and sided with the seller (he had a tracking #) so I appealed the case and was able to get a refund from EBAY not the seller because they think that the battery was delivered to the wrong address. They said that due to having an EBAY account for 14 years now and 0 issues they would refund me within 48hrs. So it all worked out in the end but here are some important notes:

Quickshipco is a drop shipper out of California also know as CaliFlow Trading LLC. They never did have a battery they just drop shipped it from another seller.

as soon as I lost the case EBAY promptly removed my feedback from his page (censoring my feedback)

I think I will be shopping elsewhere for batteries from now on...

Attached Files:

Hunter_Michael likes this.
  7. Jimmylee

You got that right!

It only takes one bad apple seller on eBay to ruin your day,
    And eBay has a basket full of bad apples.

Jay36Jay likes this.
  8. ILoveDrones

Wow thats crazy, I also ordered batteries from Quickshipco as well as my Typhoon H and i received both. He had the best deals for both 1179 for the H and 95 for batteries. This is disappointing to hear though as i wanted to order my realsense module from him if it ever comes out. I will now be rethinking this.

9. DarkWhiteChocolate

I would trust that he will ship (drop ship) you anything you order, however he is terrible at customer service and if you have an issue his advice was to ask EBAY for a refund because he did his part and would not help me out any. I will be using Carolina drones, Amazon, B&H or any other trusted source that provides Good customer service.

10. KBflyer

Hope you get this resolved but I would not trust Fedex either. They are not a very good for on time deliveries. I have had packages arrive two days after their site said it was delivered.
    Put yes you can not go wrong with Carolina Dronz for the best CS ever. Frank stands behind every purchase no matter how small it might be.

11. QuadBart

Sorry your thread is "cautionary tale" with the old saying; "If its too good to be true, it probably is". Its a reminder to me why I only deal with reputable well-known shops...

Good luck, you still may receive it!

12. JTorsrud

I have had several bad experiences with EBAY and don't shop there and never look for anything on there either.

I always use PAYPAL when it is offered!