Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Enable wifi ST 16 controller

Reaction score
I seem to have disabled wifi without realising. On my ST 16.
Now every time I switch wifi on I get a pop up saying wifi is disabled.
Yuneec U.K. can't find how to fix this,
Does anyone here know how to enable wifi.
Thanks

I seem to have disabled wifi without realising. On my ST 16.
Now every time I switch wifi on I get a pop up saying wifi is disabled.
Yuneec U.K. can't find how to fix this,
Does anyone here know how to enable wifi.
Thanks
Aloha Rick, From my understanding and in my own personal experiences with the St16 , when you are viewing your telemetry screen, Look for a tab called "PAD" it is in the bottom left hand corner of your screen..Once you engage the button you will be in the android root menu/tablet mode where you can setup wifi , surf the web through your control and even download apps onto your controller (I almost have the breeze Drone dialed in enough to fly off the st16..). I hope some of these rambling can help you out or in the very least , allow you to explore your own software and tweak it out to your disposal

Thanks for your reply my friend.
When I go to settings and switch wifi on a pop up window appears saying that wifi is disabled.
I need to find out how I enable wifi.
I've tried a factory setting and I still get the pop up message saying wifi is disabled.

Tried a factory setting twice and both times when re booted the wifi toggle button was greyed out.
Spoke to Yuneec UK today and they have never had this issue before.
Just awaiting postal information to be returned
Thanks Dakinexcom for your reply.

Got drone back today from Yuneec UK it was only posted to Yuneec 6 days ago.
Brand new ST 16 + controller.
All working fine.
Thanks Yuneec UK for fast and prompt turnaround.
Merry Christmas

Reactions: Slobberdogfpv
OK
Regarding the problem that the WIFI of the ST 16 is in off and can not be put on already I had this problem and this led me to buy a new control st 16 since the service in mexico of yuneec it is not possible to remove it The WIFI module that if it works and I put it to the one that does not work and it worked therefore it is necessary to replace this module so that it works again
Do not try to change software or restore that will not work now I am in search of buying that module to address the st 16 decomposed by this problem
regards

I have the same issue and need to purchase the wifi module for my ST 16. Have you found a place to buy this part and how much?
Regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval