Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Dragonflyerthom

I might get into trouble over this one. The P4 has been lowered in price to $1100.00 The Inspire 1 V2 has been lowered to $1999.00. Now why is this happenings? Do you think it's because there is goodness in their heart or are they concerned? Now I know some of you will say it's because DJI is coming out with a new Inspire. Is it January? Hummmm,Fly safe

2. Brandon Lowe

Where do you see the P4 for $1100?
    My son wants to get one no matter what I tell him.

3. RC Tanks & Trucks 24/7

Not sure where you are seeing that price!

Here in Australia it is still $2399, same price since launch

4. DroneClone

Ebay sold the $1099 one, they list some for $1275 also? USA Prices? !!!

5. DroneClone

I love my H and P4 and I have spoke to my dealer about possible upgrades for the H to make it as good or better than the P4 so I will have the best of both worlds to work with !;)

6. RC Tanks & Trucks 24/7

I don't want to upgrade and spend more for it to be good or better. I wanted the H to perform as Yuneec claimed it would.

Unfortunately I was really looking forward to buying it, even made a video about it. I am now buying the P4 mainly as I need the best all round camera for a sub 2kg drone.

Plus my dealer/hobby shop has had enough with Yuneec. They are clearing out all product from them. Apparently too many issues and slow delivery on new stock. For example the H hasn't even arrived yet!

7. DroneClone

I won't pay for it! Yuneec will if they honor their product! Time will tell. If not, I am happy just as she fly's! Fantastic !

8. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Moderator
    Staff Member

You can get an Inspire for cheap. Then you have to shop for the camera and gimbal. I'm curious how Tanks and Trucks knows so much about a bird he doesn't own and doesn't intend to buy. Mine performs exactly as I expected. In many ways better. And yes, if you can only use a camera in auto settings by all means buy something else. You're welcome to keep it a secret. No need to tell us.

JohnL likes this.
  9. RC Tanks & Trucks 24/7

I was super pumped and did have all intentions of buying it Steve. Like I said before, I made a video about how pumped I was to get one. I dont need to own it to see how the camera performs, Watching the vidoes posted all over the place is enough for me.

End of the day I want run times over 20min and the best camera, Only one real option.

10. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Moderator
    Staff Member

So go buy something else. This is like the third comment I've seen from you telling us why you're not going to buy the H. How is that helpful to this group? Somebody got you chained up here?

Rayray, Forrestt, JohnL and 4 others like this.
  11. CAPTAINDRONE

If the P4 begins to sell at that price all over the globe than Yuneec is going to discontinue the H from lack of sales or they will have to match the price of the P4.

Think back to Yuneecs original price plan. It was not $1300 but much more. Than the P4 launched and Yuneec undercut DJI by $100 and many Typhoon H were preordered.

Consumers new to drones buy by price.

12. DroneClone

It will by the end of this year I bet!!!:rolleyes: