Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Exercise Joint Warrior UK (Scotland)

Reaction score
Hi guys I thought I would post this just for interest, it's a great reason why we should be checking our NOTAMs particularly on the day we fly, a shot of the below notam appeared on Friday and it's pretty big with a radius of 135miles and ranging from surface (ish) to 40000ft GPS jamming. If you happened to have a job in this area whilst it's active you may wonder what's happening with your aircraft [emoji23]. Screenshot_20161009-080605.png
Again just for interest, fly safe guys [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ya'll also have a very large unmanned activity coming up real soon. This may be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unmanned Warrior joint exercises.
Ha OK sorry, yes, [emoji106][emoji106] there had also been a large danger area further done the coast added in for military Uav and unmanned joint warrior, bet that was good to see
[emoji23]

Yeah but unless you have security clearance you're not going be able look at those monitors and see what they're doing.

Yeah but unless you have security clearance you're not going be able look at those monitors and see what they're doing.
Yeah defo, was talking to someone who is operational Atc and he was trying to nosey in on what was going on as he is very keen on that kinda stuff [emoji106]

Even with a clearance inclusion would require need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace