Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Exponential?

Reaction score
Guys I come from an RC background and this question relates to a term very familiar with RC radios, ie... Futaba, Jr, Spektrum.... I am very used to flying with radios that have exponential. It helps soften the controls around the center of the stick. Does the ST16 have this feature?

you can edit something like that in the controls settings on the ST16. There's an option there to see the 'curve' and change values.

Be sure to make a copy of your original Typhoon H in case something gets messed up.
(Use the copy of the original to change the settings.)

I believe the default curve is set up like that, but you can define your own curves to make it as soft or hard as you like in the center.

Reactions: abinder
Check the switch labels in system settings, hardware monitor, then go to channel settings to change the settings you want. Be sure to do as above to save first.

Check the switch labels in system settings, hardware monitor, then go to channel settings to change the settings you want. Be sure to do as above to save first.

Be careful, I tried this to replicate the soft feel of my Taranis TX set up - and failed. The parameters are not straightforward. Ended up in a mess and had to reset everything. NB. Did not make copy before fiddling!

Be careful, I tried this to replicate the soft feel of my Taranis TX set up - and failed. The parameters are not straightforward. Ended up in a mess and had to reset everything. NB. Did not make copy before fiddling!

Yea.
Always make s copy of the original before playing around with the parameters of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval