Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. CAPTAINDRONE

Jim and his flabby [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] are at it again. This time he is on the side of the Typhoon in this segment.

#1 CAPTAINDRONE, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016
    QuadBart likes this.
  2. abinder

Not really on the side of the Typhoon H. He doesn't even state you can adjust the exposure of the camera on the touch screen when the other guy says you can on the Phantom 4.

I believe that he said the Typhoon H comes with a Steady Grip. I don't know of anyone that got a steady grip with their Typhoon H.

Only a couple of the many things he doesn't know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Rayray

Rayray Moderator
    Staff Member

Never say never...BUT, I'll watch 10,000 YouTube animal tricks before I watch Jim again.

Steve Carr and abinder like this.
  4. QuadBart

That was hilarious! His buddy was pretty funny. It was done with a bit of tongue-in-cheek. Owning both of these I agree with just about everything they mention. I keep both as I find they have enough differences to warrant owning both...

I think people have to realize these are peoples opinions and everyone has biases...

WilsonFlyer likes this.
  5. WilsonFlyer

I'm not sure I disagree with much of that. It's actually pretty much spot on. LOL

6. CAPTAINDRONE

I agree. You kinda have to own and love both drones to be truly non-biased. Their fact list could have gone on and on. In the end all that matters is that if you only own one drone that you're at least 51% happy with it.

QuadBart, Goh and WilsonFlyer like this.
  7. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Moderator
    Staff Member

Just keep in mind that Jim is a salesman for Aces Deals and posts these to make them sound like they are factual reviews when in reality he knows very little about Yuneec. His videos are full of errors and opinions as opposed to facts. The titles are just click bait to get a high viewer rating. I don't even watch him anymore.

THoff, JohnL, Rayray and 1 other person like this.
  8. JohnL

Agreed. I unsubscribed to Demunseed when I complained about the lame *** video he posted of his ammosexual friends using firearms (and automatic weapons) to shoot down drones. Thought it was totally unprofessional for a "drone review site." He and his band of right wingers chastised me in the comments section, so I told em all to go F themselves and unsubscribed. Life's too short, man.

abinder and Steve Carr like this.