Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Finally Back From Yuneec.

LED card is out of date. The white flash means you have enough satellites for gps lock. So purple/white is good to go in angle mode, green/white is good to go in smart mode.

Perhaps a little clarification will help everyone. Bobjazz is correct that the LED card is incorrect because it OMITS what the white flash means in both smart and angle modes. However, a solid green in smart mode means you have LOCK and a solid blue in angle mode also means you have LOCK. Apparently, it requires a few more satellites to use Watch me and Follow me. When you see the white flash, it means you have not only enough to have LOCK but also to use Watch me and Follow me. While not on the LED card, the explanation is shown on page 22 of the full page printed user manual V1.1. Look for the word NOTICE: in the middle of the page and read it for yourself. Thanks Bob for your input.

Reactions: Bobjazz
Perhaps a little clarification will help everyone. Bobjazz is correct that the LED card is incorrect because it OMITS what the white flash means in both smart and angle modes. However, a solid green in smart mode means you have LOCK and a solid blue in angle mode also means you have LOCK. Apparently, it requires a few more satellites to use Watch me and Follow me. When you see the white flash, it means you have not only enough to have LOCK but also to use Watch me and Follow me. While not on the LED card, the explanation is shown on page 22 of the full page printed user manual V1.1. Look for the word NOTICE: in the middle of the page and read it for yourself. Thanks Bob for your input.
Solid Purple, not Blue, correct!:rolleyes:

Here is a still from 100 feet up.

View attachment 1682

Did you apply an HDR effect to the photo? It reminds of what happens when HDR goes wrong... solid colors begin to look odd. The grass, your house, the sky, your camper all look like fake colors. The sharpness of the image looks good but the colors and depth of colors look all wrong, almost flat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots