Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Finally got my H

Reaction score
After 3 failed attempts I got my H today from Coptersource, thank you.

It appears to have arrived in perfect condition, I powered it all up and played with the controls.
I attempted to update firmware but it kept telling me the BIN file was not on the sd card in the camera so gave up.

Its a very impressive bird for sure.
Right now the battery's are charging and should take it on its maiden voyage tonight or in the morning.

Wish me luck! LOL

After 3 failed attempts I got my H today from Coptersource, thank you.

It appears to have arrived in perfect condition, I powered it all up and played with the controls.
I attempted to update firmware but it kept telling me the BIN file was not on the sd card in the camera so gave up.

Its a very impressive bird for sure.
Right now the battery's are charging and should take it on its maiden voyage tonight or in the morning.

Wish me luck! LOL
Good luck ! Fly safe and make sure you extract the file till it shows it's a bin extension file before downloading !

I'm waiting for my H to arrive on Thursday....how many firmware updates are needed? 3? the drone, the controller, and the gimbal?

Thank you DC for the reply. So does the controller ever require updating, or is the firmware shared between the drone and the controller?
Thanks!

Good luck ! Fly safe and make sure you extract the file till it shows it's a bin extension file before downloading !

I extracted the bin file 'cgo3+gb_3.1.37_LC2_A_firmware_30137.bin' Put it in root directory on SD card, put in camera
and went to settings and told it to update but it says not found.
Maybe it already has the latest firmware but according to the web site Gimbal should be v1.22 and mine is V1.21.
All the other files are up to date.

I extracted the bin file 'cgo3+gb_3.1.37_LC2_A_firmware_30137.bin' Put it in root directory on SD card, put in camera
and went to settings and told it to update but it says not found.
Maybe it already has the latest firmware but according to the web site Gimbal should be v1.22 and mine is V1.21.
All the other files are up to date.
Using Yuneec provided sd card? other may not work and need fat32 format

I just received my H yesterday and some props today and hopefully batteries tomorrow and a Marco polo Thursday. I just have been reading the manual last few weeks
and checking what the controls do and don't do. I am in south Fla and we have had a lot of high winds. so ,I am not in a hurry to mess anything
up if I can help it. Thanks to the post of DC and the others in here ,I have learned a lot. Thanks everyone for all the input on this forum....

Thank you DC for the reply. So does the controller ever require updating, or is the firmware shared between the drone and the controller?
Thanks!
They will will most likely be separate for H and ST16 and maybe even camera, but doubt the last. Right now they have only issued a H firmware update and nothing else to date, I am sure they will do the others in the near future to hopefully correct the camera shutter button delay issue lots are having !
Fly Safely my Friend !

I ordered my H from Carolina Dronz on Memorial day, a Monday, and got last Friday, 5 days. It rained all day Saturday but finally got to fly on Sunday. All I can say is Wow! It is not always expressed on the forum that this thing is a significant step up from the Q500 4K. It is more responsive in almost every way. A very pleasant surprise. I have not found any negatives yet but I have not tried out all the features. That is going to take some time. One thing I have to remind myself to do is retract the landing gear after take off. I get up and start panning and there is this big black leg in the way o_O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval