Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Finally here! Cornwall UK

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been desperately trying to get my hands on a yuneec typhoon h since its release for some time now, cash being short I got my hands on a controller from ebay, it came with a drowned typhoon h minus a camera, another crashed h arrived from abroad and I swapped everything over, made a few mistakes putting it back together but half a dozen strip, inspect and rebuilds later and I've now got a fully working h to play with.
Off to the beach on Sunday with a few friends from our rc club, hopefully get some awesome footage and it doesn't fly away!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hi guys, I've been desperately trying to get my hands on a yuneec typhoon h since its release for some time now, cash being short I got my hands on a controller from ebay, it came with a drowned typhoon h minus a camera, another crashed h arrived from abroad and I swapped everything over, made a few mistakes putting it back together but half a dozen strip, inspect and rebuilds later and I've now got a fully working h to play with.
Off to the beach on Sunday with a few friends from our rc club, hopefully get some awesome footage and it doesn't fly away!
You have gone through an exciting learning experience. And your first flight is going to be at the beach? Whoa.
On your first boot up of the H outside, let it sit for about 13 min with the motors off. That will give the GPS enough time to get an exact fix.
Let us know how it flies. :):)

Well its back, it didnt fly away! its in one peice too! Flies beautifuly, really impressed with it, very quiet, people stopped and watched what we were doing for ages, filmed a bunch of of us out with our kids and some RC cars, i need more batteries, might try it with my headplay goggles next week. Awsome.

Well its back, it didnt fly away! its in one peice too! Flies beautifuly, really impressed with it, very quiet, people stopped and watched what we were doing for ages, filmed a bunch of of us out with our kids and some RC cars, i need more batteries, might try it with my headplay goggles next week. Awsome.
Fantabulous. (new word) :D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval