Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmare 2.25 9/26 release looks good

Reaction score
Just upgraded my firmware released today, 9/26/16 for the H only.

Flew one battery and everything looks good so far.

No compass warning for the first time since the last two upgrades.
No funky twitching or delays in stick response.

Looks like and I hope Yuneec got it right this time. :D

I have had an ongoing case with them for compass warnings and they kept telling hang on, we are working on solution. A few more flights will tell for sure.

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
Jimmy,
I sure hope so.
Yuneec still has my H since the first release at the beginning of September.
Be another 20 or so flights before I trust it over water again.

Two more batteries on this new firmware and I am very happy so far.

No annoying compass warnings.
Flies true and straight as an arrow.
Hovers rock solid with no drifting.

Tried all of the flight modes without a problem.

I think Yuneec might have a winner with the 2.25 firmware.

One negative thing to say, clock still one hour behind. LOL :oops:

Jimmy,
I sure hope so.
Yuneec still has my H since the first release at the beginning of September.
Be another 20 or so flights before I trust it over water again.

I hope so to Bob, I know what you mean.
They wanted my H back at first also but I said no thanks, fix the firmware. ha

Did you guys read the release notes? it says it fixed performance issues with "high temperatures" - did any of you have high temp in your drones and were trying to fly it? I was having issues on a new battery and when outside air temp was only max of 23 degrees celsius.... never did I think the TH was warm or hot....

I am wondering if the "description" of that was fixed was largely made up, but still fixes the issues or if people really were having issues with the temp of the unit?

I'm about to install this and go fly - as I have no other choice but to try it - however I am wondering as I don't recall anyone saying there TH was warm/hot then had issues....

Reactions: Steve Carr
Did you guys read the release notes? it says it fixed performance issues with "high temperatures" - did any of you have high temp in your drones and were trying to fly it? I was having issues on a new battery and when outside air temp was only max of 23 degrees celsius.... never did I think the TH was warm or hot....

I am wondering if the "description" of that was fixed was largely made up, but still fixes the issues or if people really were having issues with the temp of the unit?

I'm about to install this and go fly - as I have no other choice but to try it - however I am wondering as I don't recall anyone saying there TH was warm/hot then had issues....

I don't think I ever had a heat related issue.
The compass warnings happened right off the bat even on 50 degree days.

Just a thought, the Phantoms have a built in heater to maintain
constant temps in the bird. Don't know if the H has that or not
but it sounds like they had the sensors set to sensitive like many
others have commented on.

Don't know what they did but it sounds like they were concentrating on
the compass problem and it appears they were successful at fixing it.

I believe the heat issue is a way for Yuneec to attempt to save face only.
I have followed these issues and not once have I heard of or read about the firmware problems being heat related.

Two more batteries on this new firmware and I am very happy so far.

No annoying compass warnings.
Flies true and straight as an arrow.
Hovers rock solid with no drifting.

Tried all of the flight modes without a problem.

I think Yuneec might have a winner with the 2.25 firmware.

One negative thing to say, clock still one hour behind. LOL :oops:

LOL clock is on ST16 :) Agreed Very solid flights today

My clock has not been correct since day one. This alone has cost me some jobs/work as the date and time is important to my client. This should be a simple fix for Yuneec, yet they continue to ignore it.

My clock has not been correct since day one. This alone has cost me some jobs/work as the date and time is important to my client. This should be a simple fix for Yuneec, yet they continue to ignore it.

That should not be costing anyone jobs as you can reset the clock and it holds until you turn off the ST16, so sorry cant buy into that ----

That should not be costing anyone jobs as you can reset the clock and it holds until you turn off the ST16, so sorry cant buy into that ----

It's an Android. I shouldn't have to reset the clock each time. Yuneec has dropped the ball on this. Do you reset the clock on your tablets, computers, phones etc., every time turn them on or off. I think not.
My client automates the files into their system. While the date is correct, the time is not. they find that unacceptable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval