Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update Ver 2.25 After you update post your outcome here.

After installing Ver 2.25

• Total voters
Depends on what your comparing it to

There is no features that are new compared to version 2.24 and 2.23 of the TH software. Version 2.25 was only a bug fix.
Last one I knew was the big changing update with Cruise Control, Adjustable RTH-Height,etc.

Last one I knew was the big changing update with Cruise Control, Adjustable RTH-Height,etc.

Well your in luck then... the TH version 2.25 is exactly the same as the version you noted with those features which were introduced in v2.23 (Sept 01) and then a fix in 2.24 (Sept 16) and then another fix in 2.25 (Sept 27).... the polls showed about 35% of people had issues with the 2.23/2.24 and it wasn't until version 2.25 that we got our issues resolved.

There is a good many "should I upgrade" threads here for you to read through if you are having hard time deciding if you should do the 2.25 upgrade. There was lots of different options out there on that.

This thread was mainly to focus on if the 2.25 version fixed issues while retaining the features you mentioned introduced in 2.23.

So - I guess you have to decide if your not already at the TH firmware bundle 2.25 if you want to do it :)

Last edited:
No problems after upgrade. However, I get an error in exmaps when uploading a telemetry file. I suppose they changed the format.

Thanks be to Jeebus! This fixed my WILDLY drifting problem (up to 20 feet!) that the previous update introduced. I'm still having some vertical drift though (2-3 feet).

Last edited:
Three fantastic flights today after latest update for the "H" Pro. Flew in Angle, and POI in Smart mode no issues.

I've been resisting the last few updates, however, I took the 'plunge' yesterday and updated both the ST16 and the YTH. Did all the calibrations prior to any flights and have, so far, completed two flights with the new FW. No issues at all to report. In 15-20kn winds the hover is steady and gimbal is steady. Have only flown out to 600mtrs, but no issues with video or telemetry over that distance. Using stock YTH/CG03+ and ST16 has the FPVLR antenna's.
I LOVE my YTH.

hi, yesterday, I was unable to go faster than 18 mph in angle mode (rabbit On and no wind). Any suggestion ?

Object avoidance on Eric?

today i could do the update in (A) and i live in Switzerland without using any other software than the yuneec one ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval