Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Update Warning on the Typhoon H

Single,
No, sent it off yesterday on Yuneec's dime.
Was having some ST-16 issues as well not related to the firmware. Will see if they send the same one back or just a refurbished one.

I have an interesting issue. After the latest firmware, I cannot calibrate the compass or accelerometer. It controller just won't let me. Gimbal is fine. Can't turn off the leds either? Any thoughts?

I didn't have a full battery however. I know it calls for that, I just wasn't certain how much that played into actually being able to press the button and have them work. Right now when I press the compass and accelerometer buttons nothing happens.

I am. I've flown it this morning. It drifts a bit that's why I'm trying to calibrate. It worked great after the first Sept. firmware update calibrated and flew great. All this is after the second.

I am. I've flown it this morning. It drifts a bit that's why I'm trying to calibrate. It worked great after the first Sept. firmware update calibrated and flew great. All this is after the second.
have you tried connecting the H to a computer? You may see something there that would show if the GPS or compass is being detected and working normally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval