Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

Reaction score
UPDATED - 15th November - Version 1.9 released!

I'm pleased to announce early access for the first third party ST-16 App - Flight Center

This is an App for the ST-16 which allows you to review your flights, edit cable cam routes and analyse telemetry seamlessly.
  • Makes it easy to get telemetry off the ST-16 with just a browser - no more messing around with SD cards.
  • Converts telemetry files to work with video overlay and other software (e.g. DashWare, GPX).
  • Full maps on the ST-16 with replay of your flights.
  • FPV video replay synchronized with map view
  • Curved Cable Cam and Mission editing - estimates the actual path flown for a CCC route
  • Annotate telemetry and CCC files so you don't loose track
  • Snapshots of your routes
NEW IN VERSION 1.9:

Check the website for updated manual for Mission editor.
  • Mission Editor Improvements and fixes
More features are being added, but I need to gauge interest to see if it's worth continuing development.

You can find the latest details here Feersum Flight Center - Yuneec ST-16

Please don't share the file directly - always link to the web page for the current version.

fc_screenshot.png

fc_screenshot2.png

Last edited:
Yeah Yuneec really needs to open of the space for developers, people like Tuna would be helping the cause in this area. Hey then people would be doing that pokemon thing from the air. Drove by the park the other day a saw a mass of people wondering around, I asked my daughter what the H*ll is going on there she told me "Oh they are chasing Pokemon". Man I'm in the wrong line of work. Seriously though there is no way they can develop apps as fast as others too many smart people out there.

Last edited:
I'm pleased to announce early access for the first third party ST-16 App - Flight Center

This is an App for the ST-16 which allows you to review telemetry and cable cam routes.
  • Makes it easy to get telemetry off the ST-16 with just a browser - no more messing around with SD cards.
  • Converts telemetry files to work with video overlay and other software (e.g. DashWare).
  • Curved Cable Cam review - estimates the actual path flown for a CCC route
More features are being added, but I need to gauge interest to see if it's worth continuing development.

You can find the latest details here http://www.feertech.com/flightcenter.html

Please don't share the file directly - always link to the web page for the current version.

fc_screenshot.png

I'm going to give this a look this evening. WHY...Yuneec....WHYYYY haven't you guys stepped up and put more useful apps on the ST16 like this?? Having an embedded Android device in your controller is very fertile soil for adding these kind of features.

This is an App for the ST-16 which allows you to review telemetry and cable cam routes.
  • Converts telemetry files to work with video overlay and other software (e.g. DashWare).
  • Curved Cable Cam review - estimates the actual path flown for a CCC route

You can find the latest details here http://www.feertech.com/flightcenter.html

fc_screenshot.png

Installed this and it works great! Thanks for the hard work.

I did appreciate the supplied instructions on how to install, I am an iOS person and don't know
my way around Android very well.

Once I get the telemetry files from my web browser is there a way to view them on a map like Google Earth?

Thank You

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Hey Tuna great work Tels upload quick in to Excel to review data and look good on the map in the ST16. could this be integrated with the google earth on the ST ot get Sat maps? Looking forward to seeing all your future efforts.

I look forward to trying this tonight. Thank you very much for your contribution to our fun!

@Jimmylee - To view on Google Earth, they need to be converted to another file format. I may add that to the export options in the app - it's a good request.

@IRIS - I should be able to use different maps, including a satellite view, though I haven't looked at how the quality compares to Google Maps yet (it's a different supplier) - I'll add that to the list as well!

Thanks everyone (especially the early Beta testers) - I really appreciate the feedback. :)

Reactions: GRH and Mike_Flys
Got it working. Overlays old routes onto map perfectly.
I presume it could be used to locate a lost H.
Thanks Tuna for this.
Don't have any CCC files yet as I didn't try the mode yet.

just in case you haven't seen it but check out Jon Dowling as he is working on an app for CCC waypoint creator that might work well with your great work. I've had a play with his beta and it works great.

Tuna, my beta tests with you went flawless and the overlay works great! Google satellite maps would be great! Should I use the old beta test app, or download the new? Thanks, Great Work!

@IRIS Thanks. I've had a look at Jon's work and yes, I would like to add CCC editing in a future edition. The challenge is to produce accurate flight plans!

@DroneClone I think you currently have Beta-2. This version adds quite a bit of additional functionality that you should enjoy, so certainly do download it :)

@Mickeyboo My pleasure, it's great to have such positive feedback.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Do I have to delete/uninstall beta 2? or will it overwrite? Or can I have both! Thanks Tuna!
" You Can Tuna Fish, But You Can't Tuna Piano" LOL !:rolleyes:

It should overwrite it. The new version is completely compatible with the previous.

Reactions: DroneClone
Installed fine on the ST16. I haven't used programs like this before so I guess I need to figure out what to do next. I'm thinking download a program like Dashware so I can use the files, see the maps routes?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval