Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

OK - I've posted a minor bug fix release which should fix a couple of minor crashes. If you've been having any problems, or your download has expired, download the latest version 1.5 from the link below.

At the moment I'm afraid my normal clients are keeping me very busy, but rest assured I'm working on some major additions. It's going to be at least two or three weeks, but they should be pretty cool.

there i an app already on my st16 called flight log parcer. it basically does the same thing. anyone familiar with this.

there i an app already on my st16 called flight log parcer. it basically does the same thing. anyone familiar with this.

This was part of the latest firmware update.

Tuna's app does more - e.g. makes the telemetry available via wifi.

Yup, Flight Center does a whole lot more than the Yuneec app. You can synchronize video with map view, convert to GPX, download FPV video, pictures and telemetry to your PC without using SD card. and view CCC routes as they will be flown. :)

Yup, Flight Center does a whole lot more than the Yuneec app. You can synchronize video with map view, convert to GPX, download FPV video, pictures and telemetry to your PC without using SD card. and view CCC routes as they will be flown. :)

Thank you. I see the BIG difference now. It is way better. Is there a way to make it display ft instead of meters?

bcf24a2622affc8c715c2d1fd02e6681.jpg

Hi Tuna how to launch the flight data to your app, my H is with Yuneec under repair, the picture attached is I try to use my tablet to open the telemetry (the file log data is in my tablet) but I don't know how to load the data to the app, please advice. In your web can you show the steps.

Thank you

Goh

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

bcf24a2622affc8c715c2d1fd02e6681.jpg

Hi Tuna how to launch the flight data to your app, my H is with Yuneec under repair, the picture attached is I try to use my tablet to open the telemetry (the file log data is in my tablet) but I don't know how to load the data to the app, please advice. In your web can you show the steps.

Thank you

Goh

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
The app is for the ST-16, not your tablet. Run it on the ST-16, connect to your home WiFi and you can access telemetry either directly on the ST-16, or through a browser on any PC also connected to your home network.

The app is for the ST-16, not your tablet. Run it on the ST-16, connect to your home WiFi and you can access telemetry either directly on the ST-16, or through a browser on any PC also connected to your home network.
Ok thanks , Is your APP will be auto access the telemetry (file location)

Ok thanks , Is your APP will be auto access the telemetry (file location)
Yes, it can access telemetry and FPV video and photos if you have the new firmware.

Tuna, I was able to download fine but I can't seem to see the map portion, street names etc. What can it be ? Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval