Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Day Flying Turned Into An Homage To My Father

Reaction score
Hi folks. I just got my Typhoon a couple of week ago and trained on the UAV Pilot simulator until 2 days ago. This video is from my first day's flight of the H Pro, my first drone ever. My Father, who passed away October 2015, loved to fly. He had his private pilot's license and took me up every chance we got. He followed technology closely and would have loved this drone.

My first attempt at filming became an homage to him, and to my Grandfather, too. I added a soundtrack of some music I made about 4 years ago while recovering from near-death surgery. I'm not the world's greatest singer or musician or videographer - or drone pilot! - but here is what I came up with. Oh, I am new to the video editing software, too, so keep that in mind also please.

Here's the link: Dropbox - For My Father.avi

Unique, interesting, kept me spell-bound. My thoughts were following your thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

Hi folks. I just got my Typhoon a couple of week ago and trained on the UAV Pilot simulator until 2 days ago. This video is from my first day's flight of the H Pro, my first drone ever. My Father, who passed away October 2015, loved to fly. He had his private pilot's license and took me up every chance we got. He followed technology closely and would have loved this drone.

My first attempt at filming became an homage to him, and to my Grandfather, too. I added a soundtrack of some music I made about 4 years ago while recovering from near-death surgery. I'm not the world's greatest singer or musician or videographer - or drone pilot! - but here is what I came up with. Oh, I am new to the video editing software, too, so keep that in mind also please.

Here's the link: Dropbox - For My Father.avi
I have to agree with Ray. It was moving.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece