Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Marco Falchi

Today the first flight after the firmware update.

Just switch-on the H, the audible alarm started to sound continuously (but with intermittent beep).

Switch-Off and on, no abnormal sound signal.

The CGO3 + gives Initialization error, but the video streams are normal, both towards ST16 that towards the microSD.

The disappointment is that after every take-off, the wi-fi has lost the connection (always a few tens of meters), catching it after about 1 min.

The interruption of the wi-fi did not interrupt the recording, but, of course, prevented to rule the video.

After the firmware update, I have not made any calibration (in GUI seemed all right), but, I think, the wi-fi problems should be independent from the calibration.

I using the European version of fw; by the various threads, I understand that in the European version, the wi-fi, there have been not great improvements.

To you, the wi-fi connection, how it works ?

Thanks for any response.

TopFlightTexas likes this.
  2. Eric

still loosing connexion after take off (eu version)

3. Andrea

Loss of video wifi connection is a common issue in the EU version even after the firmware update. The yuneec support told me that they were aware of the problem and they would fix with the new firmware. Apparently they did not succeed.

4. Marco Falchi

Before the update, the loss of connection in my H were rare; now, every flight, l have loss of video wifi connection.

Yuneec not only it did not solve the problem, but it has gone downhill.

I hope Yuneec reads this forum and resolved quickly, this serious bug.