Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Mojoe35

Last weekend, I spent a few hours doing the firmware update. I also did fresh calibrations except for the compass. Today, I did the compass calibration and that took two tries before it succeeded. I installed the props and checked all switch positions. Everything looked fine and I started the motors. I gave it power and it lifted off just fine. I leveled at about 6-7 feet and it hovered just great, without any drift.

I then pulled the gear up lever and NOTHING HAPPENED! The gears did not move a twitch! I increased the height to about fifteen feet AGL and tried again. NO gear up at all. I slowed the motors and brought it down very gently and landed. I took the props off and turned the "H" upside down in my lap and tried the gear lever again. This time, one gear moved about three inches and stopped. I flipped the switch and it returned to the gear down position. I've never had any hard landings in the few months that I've had my Typhoon H.

I am lost for any solution. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem after the firmware update? The landing gear worked just fine before the firmware update.

2. DroneClone

My first flight after updating gear would not raise, one wiggled and tried to! I kept switching the LG Switch back and forth, and it finally went up! Has worked fine ever since Thank God!:)

3. Mojoe35

Did you do the switching while the T-H was in the air, or do it while upside down in your lap? I'll give it a try shortly.

Thanks for the information!

4. DroneClone

In the air

5. horizontal

I wish I had your persistence in attempting to keep toggling. After the firmware update I went to fly and one leg would raise a tiny bit and the other just was stuck. I called Yuneec and they wanted me to download the firmware again which I did and nothing different. I called back after a weekend and they had me send it in. Now on way back. Promised me to explain what they did along with a camera focus test... All supposedly by email. I'm still waiting a day later.

6. Mojoe35

Ok, thanks. I've been sitting here this morning with the props off and also removed the camera. I tried switching over & over while having the "H" upside down on my lap, and just the right hand gear moves a little bit in either direction. However, when I hold it upright, neither gear moves at all when I move the gear lever. I've got my batteries all charged up, so perhaps I'll go outside and try it in the air as you did.

DroneClone likes this.