Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Flight

I'll take your word on that Captain!
They still haven't even arrived in Australia yet, let alone go through customs, importers, dealers......
Let us see what you're doing though, please post!

They still haven't even arrived in Australia yet, let alone go through customs, importers, dealers......
I only had time for a quick 5 minute test flight and now it's raining, and supposed to rain the rest of the weekend. Hopefully, when I get home on Monday, the weather will clear and I can do some real test flights.

What's the story with drone over 2kg in Australia ad the Yuneec H is a lot heavier than a phanton

Like Austraila they are not even here yet and saying about preordering at $2499NZ but no one is taking yet preordering.

Think they meant to be around mid June here?

Last edited:
I only had time for a quick 5 minute test flight and now it's raining, and supposed to rain the rest of the weekend. Hopefully, when I get home on Monday, the weather will clear and I can do some real test flights.
Capt,do you have backpacks and extra H batteries in stock,my delivery date got moved to 6-22?So l cancelled my order and found one in Virginia Beach last nite,I heard you were out.Anyway it's being expedited fed-ex Monday morning!

Reactions: vincent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace