Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First fly with the Typhoon H

Reaction score
So I flew my typhoon H for the first time this morning. I'm like a little kid when it comes to drones. I can't stop smiling especially the design of it. I heard a lot of horror stories about it; not well designed or it was broken during shipment. I received the packaging and it was perfect. I didn't pre order mine but I still got the wizard which is a cool add on. The packaging was very well done and love that they give you extra propellers, sun shield etc. Design of the drone is incredible. They definitely spent time and money on the design. It's a drone but designed different than any other. The design of the controller is incredible with its touchscreen. I got over whelmed with all the control functions but in a good way. Control of the drone is very similar to when I flew my phantom 3 but can be a little difficult because its a hexacopter. Not a bad thing just have to get use to it. Love the camera; 360 rotation. Very excited about that feature. Some improvements I can see is the time to charge the battery. Flew about 22 min but takes 2.5 hours to charge it. Very hard to find a second battery. So it's not perfect in everyway but still very happy about my decision about buying it

Good to hear you are happy. Mine was the same almost perfect until yesterday when it flew away and crashed. Be careful with it until this problem if sorted out. One good thing is yuneec's support is awesome. Good luck and have fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430