Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fix vertical lines in clouds/bright areas in video?

Reaction score
Hi,

My old CGO3+ camera from my Typhoon H Pro RS was defective, or Yuneec told me had to be recalibrated in factory. It produced lines (see pics/video) in bright overlit areas like clouds.
This might be resolved a bit with a (ND4) filter, other settings as well. A FW overwrite to the latest US/Standard firmware already fixed it a bit. It wasn't as severe as before.
I already have a new camera now, but was wondering if i could fix the earlier footage?
As it's only in bright, white areas and is more like noise. I can fix a picture easily, but it should be possible with video as well, right? Not sure if i need to create a mask or template.. But it looks automatically solvable?
Either with a paid app or share/freeware.. As long as it handles 4K (or 1080 if downconverted..

As said: the CGO3+ has been replaced by Yuneec. I'd like to fix the earlier footage though.
Thanks,

Andre

Video of the issue:

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I had this issue with my first camera. Send it in. They will replace it.

Hi,

If you've read it: it HAS been replaced. I want to fix the earlier video's if i can..
Should be doable. But not sure what tool or software to use.
As it's just the bright white that's affected, it should be possible to just replace the stripes with white..

Andre

I just got my Typhoon H Saturday and my first flight photos came out fine, but my second flight the photos came out like this.

Attachments

• YUN00001.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
  • YUN00002.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
Apparently om not the only one with problems. Is replacement the only option?
My CG03 produced these images today (Typhoon h), and send in a ticket to Yuneec service centre.

Attachments

• YUN00005.jpg
    YUN00005.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis