Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight log of incident not recording.

Reaction score
Not to keep beating a dead horse here but, has anyone else had a flight log not record? Yuneec could not help me because they had no info. I'm fine with that. I was not asking for warrantee anyway. It would be nice to know for sure if I have a faulty part or maybe I was doing something wrong to cause my fly away. I guess I will never know for sure. I would like make sure my telemetry records just in case.

I've not come across that before, my app processes telemetry and I've not had any users report telemetry not recording.

The telemetry is processed by the ST-16 - basically storing the data you see on screen when you're flying. So if you see battery, signal strength, distance etc. on screen, it should record. It's not a function of the Typhoon or a hardware component, just the Flight Mode app doing its job.

I've not come across that before, my app processes telemetry and I've not had any users report telemetry not recording.

The telemetry is processed by the ST-16 - basically storing the data you see on screen when you're flying. So if you see battery, signal strength, distance etc. on screen, it should record. It's not a function of the Typhoon or a hardware component, just the Flight Mode app doing its job.
Must have been a fluke or something. The st16 was showing all data on the screen as normal. I wonder how many flight logs it can hold. It showed exactly 50 logs. Some of them were even dated before I purchased it. Maybe yuneec test flies them. Maybe that's all it can hold.

Must have been a fluke or something. The st16 was showing all data on the screen as normal. I wonder how many flight logs it can hold. It showed exactly 50 logs. Some of them were even dated before I purchased it. Maybe yuneec test flies them. Maybe that's all it can hold.

I holds exactly 100 logs, and when you fly a new mission after that, it will delete the oldest log to make way for the new one. Something similar happens with FPV video so there should always be space on the drive.

You could check that there *is* space on the ST-16. If you've been downloading other files or having problems with firmware updates it's theoretically possible to run out of space - but I've not come across anyone who's actually done so.

I holds exactly 100 logs, and when you fly a new mission after that, it will delete the oldest log to make way for the new one. Something similar happens with FPV video so there should always be space on the drive.

You could check that there *is* space on the ST-16. If you've been downloading other files or having problems with firmware updates it's theoretically possible to run out of space - but I've not come across anyone who's actually done so.
Good to know. I will let the logs go as designed and not try to delete them because of storage concerns. Firmware is good so far and I Have not needed to download any extras. Thanks again for the info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech