Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fly away number two....

Reaction score
I had a fly away in December which was replaced by Yuneec and I have to admit I've had trust issues ever since. I've had the new bird out about 4 times and today I was taking some sweet harbor footage and on the way back got a compass error. When I got it to about 6 feet it started to act erratic so I gave a touch of up throttle. LITERALLY A TOUCH. It whizzed up in between my friend and I at approximately 35 MPH and made a run for the small boat harbor and was headed towards a promenade and a bar wit people on the dock so I declared I have to kill it. She went down in about 100' of water and had a getterback on each of the landing gears but with the wind they were never visible...
I am trying to get the footage off the st16 to post on vimeo for everyone to see but when the card is plugged into my computer the files are empty????

The files are stored in the ST16 not on a card. The easiest way to access them is to connect the ST16 to your pc using the USB charging cable. Then turn on the ST16. After it's booted you can access the files. FPV video. The telemetry files are in the Flight Log directory. You will need to send that log to Yuneec.

The files are not on the sd card. They are stored on the st16 memory. In pad mode transfer them to the sd card then you can transfer to computer

Bill W.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430