Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For sale Typhoon H pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all I have an unused Typhoon H pro. Spare props. Itelite antennas, strap, battery charger adapter. Never flown. Where I live it is not possible to fly. Buyer pays shipping. $1200 firm. PM me if interested.
Thanks for looking,Crash
Edit: I also have a PixAero lens (uninstalled)

Last edited:
Just curious why its not possible to fly where you are?

Bill W.

Prostate cancer and proximity to 2 airports. Kind of takes the fun out of life for the time being.

Oh so sorry...hang in there. I would buy if I could. But my daughter is getting married and really strapped for cash.

Bill W.

Reactions: CC Rider
Prostate cancer and proximity to 2 airports. Kind of takes the fun out of life for the time being.

Prayers headed your way, my friend. Keep fighting the good fight.

It's never over until the Big Drone Pilot in the Sky says it is, so don't pay attention to anyone except what you hear/feel between you and Him. I faced supposed certain death 4 years ago when my aorta suddenly ruptured, a very rare and deadly occurrence. Only had a 10% chance of survival, died five times that day flying to the hospital and on the operating table, and lived to die two more times three months later during related heart valve replacement surgery. Should have been a dead man seven times over, but I'm still here to talk about it, proof of what I am saying. Consider how hard evolution is, yet beating the odds is one of the things we human beings are obviously destined to do and are great at, so you just give that no-good cancer **** until you're taking to the skies again with your feet still on the ground!! Best to your family, too.

Reactions: Jussaguy
Thank you for your kind words. I am in the hands of the Big drone pilot in the sky. I will physically and emotionally survive this I'm positive, financially I'm not so sure.

Reactions: CC Rider
I will see what it takes to initialize an Ebay account. Can I ask why you would prefer Ebay?

While I certainly cannot speak for phuonmgmt125, I'm just guessing that since he does live in Vietnam his preference for doing business via Ebay probably has to do with either one or more of the following: The availability he has to 1) use his currency for out-of-country products and purchases; 2) receive shipments from the outside world; 3) purchase such high tech IT-type equipment where he lives except through Ebay; 4) be better guaranteed of actually getting what he bargained for with his hard-earned cash; or 5) I have no idea what I'm talking about!

I have a feeling the price you have quoted him - a bargain as it appears - has greatly piqued his interest. Typhoon's are probably harder to get where he lives and may be ridiculously priced, too.

I will see what it takes to initialize an Ebay account. Can I ask why you would prefer Ebay?
Just to let you know, if you sell it on eBay, eBay will charge you 10% of the SALE PRICE as well as 10% of the SHIPPING COSTS you post in your sale, as a Final Value Fee. THEN, PayPal will charge you an additional 3% off the total for the privilege of being PAID with PayPal! eBay will require you to accept PayPal as the means to get paid for the sale. That's 13% off the top! For example, say you sell your H for $1200 plus $50 for Shipping ($1250 total) you'll only actually net $1087.50 TOTAL and THEN you still have to pay out of the $1087.50 the cost to ship!
Keep this in mind when selling something on eBay...

Thank you ÇC Rider points I hadn't pondered. I'm sure you are correct on some if not all of them. As far as getting what he paid his hard earned money for, I can assure you that I have always operated with honor and integrity.
And thank you Buddy Collins the points you made have helped me decide not to sell this craft on ebay

Thank you ÇC Rider points I hadn't pondered. I'm sure you are correct on some if not all of them. As far as getting what he paid his hard earned money for, I can assure you that I have always operated with honor and integrity.
And thank you Buddy Collins the points you made have helped me decide not to sell this craft on ebay

Can't say I blame you. Too much of a loss to go the Ebay way regardless of who you sell it to, which as I say I think you are selling for quite a bargain with everything you are offering. Proves you're a fair man to do business with.

Because I can trade on ebay,

If I transact directly, I will pay the shipping fee But get the goods, I will transfer money to you

Prayers headed your way, my friend. Keep fighting the good fight.

It's never over until the Big Drone Pilot in the Sky says it is, so don't pay attention to anyone except what you hear/feel between you and Him. I faced supposed certain death 4 years ago when my aorta suddenly ruptured, a very rare and deadly occurrence. Only had a 10% chance of survival, died five times that day flying to the hospital and on the operating table, and lived to die two more times three months later during related heart valve replacement surgery. Should have been a dead man seven times over, but I'm still here to talk about it, proof of what I am saying. Consider how hard evolution is, yet beating the odds is one of the things we human beings are obviously destined to do and are great at, so you just give that no-good cancer **** until you're taking to the skies again with your feet still on the ground!! Best to your family, too.
That was truly beautiful words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430