Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For Sale Yuneec Tornado H920 with CGO4 Camera two Proaction Grips one CGO4 one GB603

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD
Yuneec Tornado H920 with CGO4 Camera two Proaction Grips one CGO4 one GB603 for Panasonic GH4
Purchased October 20th 2016 two batteries, one extra battery for the ST24 transmitter, ITELITE range extender, Samsung 8.0" 16GB Galaxy Tab A with 2.4 and 5.8 GHZ WI-FI, only few hours flying time this is a great machine but we do mostly real estate videos and this bird is just to big to fly inside most homes.

The GB603 Gimbal comes with a WI-FI module witch we have never used since we have a Panasonic GH4 that has great Wi-Fi built in with the Samsung galaxy, our setup was CGO4 in the air, Panasonic GH4 on the ground. If interested in also Purchasing the Panasonic GH4 camera we would be willing to set it all up RTF, and you get a great deal on the GH4 with the correct lens all items were purchased in October 20th 2016 You can go to YouTube type in KXPN or KXPN Productions and see some videos.
If not I can email a link. All items come in original boxes. $3900.00 or best Offer.
[email protected]

Last edited:
If you have not sold this by the end of March I will probably buy it. I think I saw this one on ebay a few days ago.

Unfortunately I am on a ship right now and will not be in port again until that time.

Let me know if that would work for you.

Thanks
Phil

The listing on EBay ends today, if I knew somehow you were serious I have no problem waiting to the end of March.

I'm emailing you directly. Thanks.

Hi Edward

Your server is rejecting my email!!!

Edward,

Please contact me through a GMAIL or HOTMAIL account.
You servers are rejecting all my emails and we need to sort some details out BEFORE I send deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430