Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For Those of us Who Ordered B&H Batteries!

this is the response from Adorama/BHPhoto customer support when I asked if they were aware of getting any H batteries in stock:

Unfortunately, the manufacturer is not providing us with an ETA of when to expect this item, in turn, we cannot provide our customers with an ETA.

Reactions: Mr J
I have gotten the same response...and am starting to wonder if this was a hoax by both of them. This may never be in stock - based on those very low prices and I am starting to feel if I should just cancel. errr... :mad::mad::mad:

FYI ! here we go again with the two week Yuneec !

The Professional's Source
800.606.6969 / 212.444.6615
Login / Register My Account Track Order Live Chat Wish List
Hello ,

Please be advised that the YUNEEC TYPHOON H BATTERY- 1-PACK you have on backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse in 10-14 days. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

We apologize for the delay to your order and any inconvenience it has caused you.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Moshe H

B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio

The Professional's Source.

E-Mail Customer Service Department

http://www.bhphotovideo.com
acesdeals has them

Just an FYI.

I contacted B&H asking about the back orders. I ordered on 05/26.

They said:

"Please be advised that your backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse by 7/8/16. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

I apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it has caused you."

I have gotten the same response...and am starting to wonder if this was a hoax by both of them. This may never be in stock - based on those very low prices and I am starting to feel if I should just cancel. errr... :mad::mad::mad:
I received my $83 batteries from Adorama last week. I thought they had shipped them all out???

Just an FYI.

I contacted B&H asking about the back orders. I ordered on 05/26.

They said:

"Please be advised that your backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse by 7/8/16. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

I apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it has caused you."
Yeah, they gave me same date this morning, but have lied about the dates 3 times!

Last week I was told by an Adaroma rep, that they fulfilled 75% of the backorders last week, they didn't confirm when the next lot would arrive they just said not this week...hold on if you can they will come in.

I checked again at B&H and they say 7/8 so at least this is the first time they are telling everyone the same story
we shall see. I got the 7/8 the last time I called. So maybe this is fore real.

B&H tell me the same thing

upload_2016-7-6_10-54-39.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-6_10-53-48.png
    upload_2016-7-6_10-53-48.png
    51 KB · Views: 3
I'm getting the same date 7/8 as everyone else so cross our fingers hope its true. Can't really do anything with them now since I sent the H back to Yuneec for power up issue but if they come that will be a plus. I received the one I ordered from Captain Crunch yesterday.

Got the generic email from B&H today saying "The battery you ordered is still on backorder"... for the second time.... I ordered on june 3rd... Still no date email.

Got the generic email from B&H today saying "The battery you ordered is still on backorder"... for the second time.... I ordered on june 3rd... Still no date email.
I didn't get a email like you did so far today. After all the promises about the batteries coming in on 7/8 and reading your post,
I decided to give them a call just now and check on the status of my order. Well as luck would have it, they are closed, what
the H is this all about..

By the way Terrestrial Imaging does have them in today, only one state over from B&H I am pisssssssssssssssssted

Well they said they would receive the batteries today so I will give them into next week to unpack them and start shipping them. So I would not worry just yet, we will get them.

Unsure we can blame B&H 100% anyway. For the price we will get them at, I am not complaining really.. Just want to start flying this thing...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix