Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FPV Goggles and Yuneec ?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can use FPV goggles with any of the Yuneec multirotors?

Thank You

I emailed customer service..... and they said No

I also just purchased a lightly used Typhoon Q500 4k from a very knowledgeable member on another forum...... and he told me that I could, but there may be lag / latency that I probably would not like it.

This is all brand new to me...... And looking forward to receiving my new bird soon :D

Hello Skypros,

Unfortunately FPV goggles are not compatible with Yuneec machines.

Best Regards,

Tim Terrones
Online Social Services
|Yuneec USA, Inc.
5555 Ontario Mills Parkway
Ontario, CA 91764
Office: 909-509-5894
[email protected]

Hello Skypros,

Unfortunately FPV goggles are not compatible with Yuneec machines.

Best Regards,

Tim Terrones
Online Social Services
|Yuneec USA, Inc.
5555 Ontario Mills Parkway
Ontario, CA 91764
Office: 909-509-5894
[email protected]

Is it something they plan on doing? Firmware update or something?

Hi Skypros, I recently purchased the Typhoon Q500 G (my third Q500) as the G has an independent 5.8ghz signal sent to the transmitter it should pick up a signal on goggles so I was told.
I also recently purchased a set of Head Play goggles specifically for my Phantom and they work great so I know that's ok back to the Typhoon I am having a friend who is a IT expert with a phone company and he has a piece of equipment that will pick up the correct signal being transmitted so then I can select the correct one on my goggles as there are 32 to select.
I believe it will work on a Q500 G and I hope so as i would feel very confident to fly FPV with goggles on the Yuneec Q500 G.
When I get the results I will post it here in the hope it will help you.
Cheers.

Reactions: Niblett
Hi skypros, Further to my previous note to you I have now had my Yuneec Typhoon G tested for the signal coming from the aircraft and found the results interesting.
The frequency being sent to the transmitter in fact is 5.8 ghz but is not stable this means it's moving constantly between 5.7 & 5.8 ghz so no wonder my Head Play goggles or any type
or brand cannot connect to a frequency as it is not stable. (it cannot select a frequency as it needs to be in one constant stable position)
I will be doing some more research on this but if there is anyone who can explain this for me and skypros I would appreciate it.
So skypros you and I are still in the dark at the moment.
regards, John

maybe a workaround might be to work out how to get a video out signal directly from the cgo camera and run it through an rf transmitter so you can use goggles (might cure video lag for fpv as well)
it would be interesting if anyone has worked out how to do this

Is there any way to adapt a video output to connect to ST10 through a cable a fpv glasses?

Is there any way to adapt a video output to connect to ST10 through a cable a fpv glasses?

No video output for FPV on the ST10t. There is an FPV link in the forum but this is via a smart phone or tablet for $499.00. I had the Shark FPV v3 and I tried to rig it on the bird but after the mod, the payload was just too heavy. So i did not even try to fly with it with the Shark camera / battery / receiver and antena. I hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis