Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FPV with phone

Ade

Reaction score
Hi has anyone managed to connect your phone with the yuneec typhoon h camera

Hi has anyone managed to connect your phone with the yuneec typhoon h camera
Yes with the CGO3 app for my Galaxy S6. With the camera on, turn on your phones WiFi, look for the WiFi hot spot something like CGO3P_622F30, then enter 1234567890 for the password. Once your phone is connected via WiFi, start the CGO3 app.

Reactions: yerrickl
wow!!! i wonder will this work on IOS?

Yes.. iPad no problem. I bought a Samsung tab s2 8" tablet for running a breeze. It will not see CGO without crashing currently as I suspect a Samsung update is in front of android app now. Waiting for Yuneec to get more inquiries so they check app. IOS works way better but that S2 is so light and portable I hope the android app works soon. We tried connecting both the ST 16 and two different iPhones and that was a no go as it caused monitoring on the phones to stutter and freeze (indoors and not flying) so it seems one additional wifi connection will work? Need to field test as I do hope to have a simple screen similar to ST to hand to my spotter. Plus I figured since the H is android it could not hurt to learn its quirks. Oh yeah... it was also under 150.00.

It's awesome on the breeze btw...

Last edited:
Now that's is nice!! I got to try this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That little Breeze is funky but I can see how it could be useful for scouting, test shots, and portability. The park I flew from here on vacation was busy but no on cared about that little thing. Not so much when you launch an H... it tends to attract either interest and curiosity or loathing. So happy I could throw a camera drone in my bag! And yes I know the mavic is better (?) but also 3x the price. But no more about that here... it the H forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm so tempted to get the breeze. The budget says chill out! Lol that Mavic is the ONLY DJI drone I would get. It's a beast

I have had no problem connecting with my Samsung Note 5, my Moto X and my Samsung tablet.

Yeah...does not make sense..it connects then crashes..does it with the h and my Q500. It's weird because the android store shows it as the Cgo3 app but once installed the 3 drops off the icon. Yuneec says that's fine for iOS but android must be the 3... I'm kind of stumped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yes.. iPad no problem. I bought a Samsung tab s2 8" tablet for running a breeze. It will not see CGO without crashing currently as I suspect a Samsung update is in front of android app now. Waiting for Yuneec to get more inquiries so they check app. IOS works way better but that S2 is so light and portable I hope the android app works soon. We tried connecting both the ST 16 and two different iPhones and that was a no go as it caused monitoring on the phones to stutter and freeze (indoors and not flying) so it seems one additional wifi connection will work? Need to field test as I do hope to have a simple screen similar to ST to hand to my spotter. Plus I figured since the H is android it could not hurt to learn its quirks. Oh yeah... it was also under 150.00.

It's awesome on the breeze btw...

Just had time to look at the footage away from work. Wow!!! That breeze is very steady!!!

This APK version may work for you

CGO3 Apk Download V0.1.0.0057

ZenLife and I have also had this issue, with a Asus Nexus 7 tablet... he was able to make it work by
installing the previous version APK file on the page listed above.

I'm waiting on the second tablet I ordered... after two days I sent back the Nexus 7 I had purchased, to get
a refund. If I would have kept it, it's quite possible that older APK file would have worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss