Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FPV

Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight or advice for an after market FPV that would not add too much weight to the Q500?

My only complaint with this unit is the lack of FPV capabilities. As expensive as it was I'm less than impressed. That is my only issue with it. Slightly frustrated about that considering DJI has FPV standard on the majority of their units (end rant).

Having said that is there any help someone would be willing to share? I've went as far as calling Yuneec with this concern and am being told there are no plans to redesign the transmitter.

Thanks

The Q500 was built with the intention of being a stable photographic/videography platform. It does that very well. It was never meant to be a sporty racing quad and therefore was never equipped to add FPV.
However, if you search for Q500 FPV (by clicking on the magnifier icon at the upper right) you may find some people who have done it.

BTW, which model of the Q do you have?

Last edited:
I'm curious what you would classify as fpv standard on most DJI units? As far as I'm aware they only have a dedicated fpv cam on the inspire 2?

Slightly frustrated about that considering DJI has FPV standard on the majority of their units (end rant)

Thanks

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop