Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Frames per second?

Reaction score
I'm new to video taking and I don't have a computer that will accept 4K video yet. The question I have is when shooting video what does everyone recommend for a 1080 setting to take clear video? I talked to yuneec and they recommended 30 to 60 frames per second.

Not knowing what does everyone recommend?

Another question is they advertise slow motion video how do you get that setting? and what benefits can you get from it, I ask it that way because maybe it would make those fast moves looks more normal?

Thanks everyone

My suggestion is to shoot in 4K... then take that unedited file and use a video converter to size it down to 1080p...
in the future you may upgrade to be able to do 4K viewing/editing. Unless you have that original 4K file archived,
you will not have that option at a later time. You can always reduce resolution after shooting, but you can never
increase it.

Reactions: Wingshooter
I shoot in 4k, and save it. I have a computer to handle 4k and a 4k TV but I size it down to 1080 when using iMovie, but have the raw 4k file should I choose to use it later or play the original file on the TV. Its big so it takes up a lot of space on your micro card if thats an issue. 1080 is best at 60 fps, and 120 fps for slo mo. I'm learning by trial and error, but if you have the original file in 4K then makes the errors easier to swallow LOL

I will try the 4K when I purchase a video editing software currently computer will not handle 4K and the tech group said to lower to 1080, but maybe if I get video software I can do 4K then do video converter to 1080?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss