Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Free Music / SFX Resource for Your Videos - Over 2000 Tracks

Hi everyone,

I've been receiving an increasing number of emails asking if I do custom tracks. The answer is yes...and at very low cost...(people are usually surprised when they find out how affordable it is.) One of my goals with this project is to make good-sounding music available to anyone who needs it, so if you need some custom tracks created, feel free to email me...(my email address is at the bottom of my homepage.)

In the meantime, here are this week's new free tracks:

"Deep Space"_Looping

http://soundimage.org/naturescience-2/

"Post Op"_Looping

"The Streets"_Looping

"Going Different Ways"_Looping

"Packing"_Looping

"Alone Again"_Looping

Drama | Soundimage.org

"Confusion and Clarity"_Looping

Drama 2 | Soundimage.org

I hope they are helpful! :)

Eric

Eric, the amount of time and creative energy you are committing to this is remarkable. Thank you so much. I am a real estate photographer and I do animated slide shows. Do you have any objection to your music being used (with proper attribution) in this type of application?

Eric, the amount of time and creative energy you are committing to this is remarkable. Thank you so much. I am a real estate photographer and I do animated slide shows. Do you have any objection to your music being used (with proper attribution) in this type of application?

You're very welcome...and please feel free to use my tracks on your slide shows! Thanks for checking out my work! :)

Eric, you're a good guy. Thanks for letting our members use your music. I have, and it's simple and easy to do.
Got any Elvis riffs? :eek: (Just kidding):D

Hi everyone,

This week's new free tracks are all on my corporate page, but I think some of them
would work well in other things as well. They are:

"City of Tomorrow_v001"_Looping

"Little Space Probe...Very Big Journey"_Looping

"Beepage"_Looping

"Corporate Ladder"_Looping

"High Tech City"_Looping

"Technoscape"_Looping

Corporate | Soundimage.org

Daily updates of new tracks are here: 需要安全验证

Have a great week! :)

Eric

If anyone happens to feel the need to decompress from the stress of modern life (like me) I've created a little video called "The Meditative Coast" that should hopefully help a little bit. It's on my new "Virtual Cinema" page...give it a try. :)

In the meantime, I've got more free looping tracks ready on my fantasy pages. They are:

"Quirky Dreamscape"_Looping

Fantasy Music 4 | Soundimage.org

"Digital Downtown"_Looping

"Backstory"_Looping

Fantasy Music 5 | Soundimage.org

"Awkward Princess's Day Out"_Looping

"Once Around the Kingdom"_Looping

"Some Faraway Place"_Looping

"The Princess Haunted"_Looping

Fantasy Music 6 | Soundimage.org

I hope some of them are helpful!

Eric

I want to send out a great big heartfelt thank you to everyone who has personally reached out to me about my film "Then Meditative Coast." I'm glad that you're enjoying it and hope that it helps to lower your blood pressure in these stressful times that we live in. Please feel free to share the film with anyone who might find it helpful.

In that spirit, here are this week's new free tracks:

"Still of Morning"_Looping

"Thumbing Across Alaska"_Looping

Quiet | Soundimage.org

"Serenity in the Sky"_Looping

"Tranquility at 30,000 Feet"_Looping

"Where the River Begins"_Looping

Quiet 2 | Soundimage.org

Have a good week,

Eric

Members online

Forum statistics