Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Free Wizard wand?

Can't wait to hear about all the pro's & con's on the H and pick one up later in the year when the newness wears off and the price drops. Till then I'll keep flying my two Q500 4k's.

Your gonna need the wizard for team operation,the new word out from Yuneec is the st10 isn't compatible with the H only for streaming video they said?Reason why they are offering a free WW instead of an extra battery is that they have warehouses full of them due to early poor sales,no better way to get rid of old stock and enjoy a steady cash flow from needy H pilots.

Intel RealSense package will have 2 batteries and backpack. Pricing and availability will be announced soon.
Typhoon H $1299 package includes the following.

• - Typhoon H RTF Set
    • - FREE WIZARD (limited time offer)
    • - 3-axis CGO3+ gimbal camera
    • - ST16 Android® GROUND STATION 16-channel 2.4GHz with 7" HD TouchScreen, video downlink and FPV function
    • - 5,400mAh 4S 14,8V Li-Po battery (1pc)
    • - AC/DC charger
    • - 12VDC (car socket) and 120V~ power cord
    • - USB adapter cord
    • - Neckstrap and sunshade for ST16 GROUND STATION
    • - 2 Quick-Release Rotor Sets (3x Clockwise / 3x Anti-Clockwise)
    • - 16GB Micro SD-Card (With Instructions)
Yuneec will be announcing Typhoon H with RealSense pricing and availability soon.

So I preordered the H last week and my guy seems to think it's not shipping with the wand or the Handheld gimbal.
Is there some sort of basic package that ships without the bonus item?

I've had the H in my pre-order cart for about a week trying to decide between the Phantom 4 and the H. I finally made up my mind on the H and when I was doing my final review of the pre-order page I noticed that the Free Wizard Wand picture no longer shows up. This is definitely the deal breaker for me regarding Pre-ordering the H.
Dont forget that the Inspire 1 is only 1550$ at BnH photo and they are an amazing distributer. I to am trying to decide between the H and the Inspire

Mine came with one and to be honest, that thing scares the bejesus out of me. Sticks I get. I've been flying RC for 25 years. This thing I don't get, and it will be a while before I'm willing to trust it. Shame really. It looks like a great tool, but I've already read some horror stories about it. I'll let it mature a bit first.

Mine came with one and to be honest, that thing scares the bejesus out of me. Sticks I get. I've been flying RC for 25 years. This thing I don't get, and it will be a while before I'm willing to trust it. Shame really. It looks like a great tool, but I've already read some horror stories about it. I'll let it mature a bit first.

The Wizard Wand is one of the reasons I purchased the H. In many ways it is similar to a controller and can be safe to operate, but it must be understood. The WW has a steep learning curve and if you do not due your diligence on it's operation you might as well not get one, or sell the one you have.

The WW has RTH, a non GPS mode and many safety features built in if you know how to use it. The fact I can take the WW on a dusty trail and not power up the ST16, quickly position the H with the vantage point I want, then drive away in watch follow is awesome. Then add the internal barometer for dynamic altitude and it adds ability to the H nothing else I own has.

Here is a quick demo I made with my WW, I am really enjoying it and it has been 100% reliable for me. In the next video I will explore powering off the WW, watch follow, RTH and more.

Excellent tutorial! That should be stickied in the forum! EXCELLENT WORK! Thank you. You have changed my mind. Now I can't wait to play with it.

Reactions: yuneec53
Can't wait to see part two. ALL of your tutorials are very well done and well thought out. I look forward to watching all of them on rainy days.

Safe flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430